Our balotelli song is famous...

To the fella and his mate who dreampt up the lyrics, bravo sirs, bravo. The song is the best dedicated to one player since NQ's Disco pants IMO.
Both songs are witty, quirky and unique and epitomize the collective northern black terrace humour we blues have shared together down the years.
I think that we have become collectively lazy with coming up with new songs of any decent credibility, particularly since we left Maine road. Too many are happy enough to chant the monotone like "Theres only one[insert chosen player name], how original is that,ffs. Even Bluemoon sounds dreary and dated nowadays. Even though it's our anthem, it is from an era when we didn'thave a pot to piss in, a kind of self pitiful cry for help perhaps.
We need more original songs i think to reflect our status nowadays in an upbeat way, that are unique but worthy enough.

n reddish blue said:
K49112008 said:
It's the worst city song ever invented.
not biting but please tell us the best one then,top song which will only get bigger!!

Agreed, Balotelli song is class and think we should sign him up for another five years after his contract runs down just so I can keep singing that song - love it!

come_as_you_are said:
didnt liverpool first use this tune ?

its fairly new though, every fucker is copying our giggs will tear you apart again song and our oshea song has been copied for everyone which is shit. but hey ho

as a united fan i wont give you lot too much credit but i do like the dzeko song

You're a stereotypical United fan...all this shite about 'copying', who the fuck are you? Since when do Man United have the exclusive rights to sing songs to a certain tune?

Fucking copying, PMSL

Oh and we don't need or want credit from a rag tosser like you.

As much as i love it, it doesn't quite beat this;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLDgiiTpnFU[/youtube]

mcfcliam said:
come_as_you_are said:
didnt liverpool first use this tune ?

its fairly new though, every fucker is copying our giggs will tear you apart again song and our oshea song has been copied for everyone which is shit. but hey ho

as a united fan i wont give you lot too much credit but i do like the dzeko song

You're a stereotypical United fan...all this shite about 'copying', who the fuck are you? Since when do Man United have the exclusive rights to sing songs to a certain tune?

Fucking copying, PMSL

Oh and we don't need or want credit from a rag tosser like you.
coming from a united fan whose club have copied everything from glory glory(tottenham) my old man (man city)peteboyles i take the credit i,ll drink a drink (man city) the red devils (salford rugby) i could go on and tell you about the terrace chants and songs from the sixties and seventies that they kidnapped and took the credit for, the list is endless, but their again it,s only their history?

Second Verse:

He acts a f*ckin' gash but you should see him shoot and pass
he can't put on his shirt but you should see what's in his pants

OHHHHHHHHHHH BALOTELLI...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.