Our Best Big Game Players

yaya and kompany stand out, but if we are playing well in a big game are hole team is like one entity its brilliant

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Deepest Blue said:
Milner stormer in Munich.
Will run all day important at Wembley.

Absolutely. Milner is definitely a big game player.

Phew got to page 4 and thought no one had mentioned him. Brilliant in every derby he has played in as well.

Our most consistent player by a country mile big game or little game is David Silva if he's fully fit it's 100% every game he know's how good he is and nothing and no-one phases him absolute class week in week out.

SteWadda said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Deepest Blue said:
Milner stormer in Munich.
Will run all day important at Wembley.

Absolutely. Milner is definitely a big game player.

Phew got to page 4 and thought no one had mentioned him. Brilliant in every derby he has played in as well.
But will he start?

Should do but probably won't :(

Paulski said:
I think Aguero's, ahem, contribution, at the end of our title-winning season probably means he edges it by default. But I have to say Vincent always seem to enjoy playing against the big players in particular, even more than the big teams. The way he has handled Rooney in the past, relishing the challenge, makes him my pick I think.

As I remember it, in the run up to Aguero's, ahem, contribution, Vinnie powered the winner against the rags and Yaya scored 2 at Newcastle(don't forget his fa cup goals, semi and final) we'd never of been close, they were the big games! All 3, plus Zabba for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.