Our Centre Mids

dref619 said:
Fanny Fart said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6EBF4cbx60[/youtube]

Watch the first goal back. Yaya Toures application and desire to actually close Ribery down and block the shot is pathetic!

Yaya needs dropping for Blackburn

it is awful that to be fair.
also when schweinstager hits it over the bar on that break, u can see david silva, from a more advanced position, beating yaya back to defend. bit of a joke really

I agree and i Hope that Mancini will drop Yaya. his best position might be AM now but i dont think hes better there than silva or nasri. and when hes in the 2 in the midfield if he is going to show that kind of effort and desire he should be dropped. Play milner and De Jong with barry and occasionally hargreaves as a back up. Yaya can play if silva and nasri need breaks.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I'm sorry, but we need to drop Yaya and Barry and replace them with Milner and De Jong for the foreseeable.

Yaya has looked positively lethargic for the past 4 or 5 games and Barry, love the guy, but he's too slow.

I'm also worried about Nasri. Great debut but jesus he's gone missing since. £20m+ player he is absolutely not proving to be so far.

Thoughts?

Massive over reaction is my thought.

Joint top of the league mate ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.