Our Chairman..

schumey04

...... just a quick big up to our chairman (in between the abuse that some twats on this site are giving him and Cooke).

Saturday after the game flight delayed in Manchester going to Dublin and my father and some other city fans look over to see our Chairman enjoying a burger in Burger King. Anyway they give him a wave and over he comes for a chat.

Hes says on a personal level he was very sorry to see MH go but it had to happen, defensively we were getting worse not better. He asked what they thought of the game and my father said his heart couldnt take too many games, he shrugged his shoulders and said thats exactly why things had to change.

On Mancini he said he is very excited about him and '' he is tactically astute'' (read between the lines).

So with all this ''lack of class'' in relation to city being knocked around by the press, just to reassure fans that at least our Chairman is '' class''.

You gotta love Khaldoon. He's a proper blue now isn't he :) His Harvard education aside, I think he's very down to earth.
If he understood that watching City is bad for your ticker....then I feel he really understands what's needed.

(*I hope Burger King is halal ;0 ) )

gagiesotherhalf said:
You gotta love Khaldoon. He's a proper blue now isn't he :) His Harvard education aside, I think he's very down to earth.
If he understood that watching City is bad for your ticker....then I feel he really understands what's needed.

A friend of mine was good friends with his sister growing up and said he was always a top bloke.

(*I hope Burger King is halal ;0 ) )

I'm just wondering about a couple of things. Which BK was it, international arrivals, domestic and european departures, or just a general public one?

That first/business class food must be shit on the ADUG owned airline for him to want a BK!

just listen to him on the OS site and the interview.......he is absolute quality................

humilty, knowldegeable and genuine..................

get him to a fans forum...............

I think he`s a class lad tbh, things have gone awry with the sacking of Hughes admittedly but I think much of it was out of his hands and believe totally that it was his intention to break the news to him personally before it got out, stand up guy imo.

Nice shirts, nice suits and nice glasses. I like his manner too.

But with his cash, why is he not being waited on hand and foot in the first class lounge, or do Etihad Airways, when they think no-one is looking, give out vouchers for BurgerKing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.