Our Chairman..

I hate him! Nothing to do with him being ridiculously good looking and awfully bloody rich.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Nice shirts, nice suits and nice glasses. I like his manner too.

But with his cash, why is he not being waited on hand and foot in the first class lounge, or do Etihad Airways, when they think no-one is looking, give out vouchers for BurgerKing?

no matter how much cash you have there is always room for BKs

DaveEwingsBackHeader said:
But with his cash, why is he not being waited on hand and foot in the first class lounge, or do Etihad Airways, when they think no-one is looking, give out vouchers for BurgerKing?

Which is why he's down to earth.
Sometimes you just want to be 'normal' I guess. It must be terribly boring having the high life all the time! ;)

We all know HM Queen pops out for a quick drag on a B&H now and again,doesn't she? hehe

MouldensChippy said:
I'm just wondering about a couple of things. Which BK was it, international arrivals, domestic and european departures, or just a general public one?

That first/business class food must be shit on the ADUG owned airline for him to want a BK!

well they were flying back to Dublin ... he was flying back to Abu Dhabi

Nice to hear that mate - reassures me a bit more - good point about tickers not being able to stand games like Sat - I for one went out shopping during the Mackem game coz mine needed a fookin break

Am I being thick as fuck here and missing the joke or do some of you actually believe that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.