Our Chairman..

khaldoon flying in to personally see Mark Hughes...

425.ironman.050508.jpg

FFS!
There is no need for your shouting.
And watch who you're calling a prick.
Especially as I'm female....so who's gullible now eh! Please don't presume before you start throwing out abuse and insults!

You also appear gullible enough to believe that Khaldoon must fly private jet all the time being served only on gold fucking platters with servants draping themselves across him feeding him grapes.

Plenty of very rich people travel ordinarily. A customer of mine at work has a Lear jet, yet I've bumped into him on the VLM flight to London of a morning. When I asked him why he wasn't using his own plane, he said "stuff that, this is cheaper". The person in question is a multi-millionaire.

gagiesotherhalf said:
FFS!
Especially as I'm female....so who's gullible now eh! Please don't presume before you start throwing out abuse and insults!

You also appear gullible enough to believe that Khaldoon must fly private jet all the time being served only on gold fucking platters with servants draping themselves across him feeding him grapes.

Plenty of very rich people travel ordinarily. A customer of mine at work has a Lear jet, yet I've bumped into him on the VLM flight to London of a morning. When I asked him why he wasn't using his own plane, he said "stuff that, this is cheaper". The person in question is a multi-millionaire.

PMSL That explains everything. Female

Bill Gates' favourite eaterie was, and still is, a fatty burger bar a couple of miles away from Microsoft's Redmond offices.

Not saying anything about Khaldoon and Burger King, just mentioning is all.

gagiesotherhalf said:
FFS!

...but does he have links to the biggest stocks of oil in the world, and hence cheap fuel for his private jet? ;-)

pearcey71 said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
FFS!

PMSL That explains everything. Female

Carry on with your little superiority complex pal.

I cant believe its even being discussed. As soon as I read the first post in this thread I thought the OP was going to be met with a load of piss taking abuse. The OP is obviously a young lad whos dad has been winding him up which is fair enough and funny but for then people to start saying "oh isnt our chairman so down to earth" etc is unbelievable. As for having a go about me shouting, well you cant shout on here, you can just TYPE IN BIGGER LETTERS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.