Our current Uefa coeficient ranking

Overtook the istree boys this year and could get in front of Arsenal and Chelsea
Haha! Fancy that, the team who have had the most scorn thrust upon them by other fans, pundits and media in general for being shite in Europe topping the coefficient table for British clubs.

Nice, isn't it?

Next year, Chelsea will lost 30 pts, but City will need nearly 30 next season to overtake them in the rankings. We'll need 2 more years of R16 or better to climb noticeably higher.

There's only 7 pts available now I think, if City won 3 more matches.

Haha! Fancy that, the team who have had the most scorn thrust upon them by other fans, pundits and media in general for being shite in Europe topping the coefficient table for British clubs.
I know, being the sad little geek I am I check that site after every game.
You could see last year we were hunting them down and if it hadn't been for 12/13 we'd be in the top 8

Overtook the istree boys this year and could get in front of Arsenal and Chelsea
I thought they'd changed/ watered down the whole seeding thing when the great historical clubs in red stopped winning all the time? Much the same as ffp seemedvto go softcwhen it looked like affecting the old guard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.