Our fans were a disgrace during the 1st half today.

Arry is Bent

Not all but a lot. Hold your hands up, were you one of the cocks BOOING, yes BOOING Yaya Toure when he lost the ball in the centre of the pitch. Absolutely DISGRACEFUL.

Whistle goes for half time and all you hear is "BOOOOOOOOOOO". What the fuck are people booing for we were drawing at home to a very good side.

Arry is Bent said:
Not all but a lot. Hold your hands up, were you one of the cocks BOOING, yes BOOING Yaya Toure when he lost the ball in the centre of the pitch. Absolutely DISGRACEFUL.

Whistle goes for half time and all you hear is "BOOOOOOOOOOO". What the fuck are people booing for we were drawing at home to a very good side.

hahaha i heard one our two boo but they will be the usual numptys at the game,nothing like what you or the bloody espn commentator exaggerated!

Thats football support today though, Birmingham got bood by their own ungrateful fans after their 1st loss in 18 or 19 at home. Its rife and ugly.

YAY A NEGATIVE THREAD AGAIN AFTER WE WIN!!! WERE SECOND IN THE LEAGUE YOU MOANING BASTARD!!! SHUT UP AND ENJOY IT. MY CHIPS WE COLD AND THE WAS NO FUCKING KETCHUP WHEN I PAID £5.50 FOR A BURGER AND CHIPS, LIFES A woman, DEAL WITH IT!

i would like to know what has happened to are south stand quieter every match.like a morgue more atmos in family stand.

I didnt hear booing today although I have heard it this season and its disgraceful, I think we all need to take a step back and remember where we were a few years back and we never booed so why now the good times are back are people suddenly starting to boo. I feel its the part timers who have only took an interest since we were taken over and expect a decent return and our players to each get a goal and win 11-0, not being funny but at 1-1 is booing really going to inspire the team with the confidence to come out for the 2nd half ready to battle and grab that all important goal?

I have a feeling that todays booing may of been the Newcastle fans reaction to the Ben Arfa thing

Fans in 109-110 were selfish f**ks today at the bar. Be happy with your liver disease for being selfish and butting in for your pints. Only means you will die 5 mins before me, so nerr!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.