Our fans were a disgrace during the 1st half today.

Rag, why because I am pointing out that sections of our support that booed are a disgrace. I take it those calling me a rag are the same ones that booed.

If I am a rag come and say hello, colin bell level 1, aisle 123, row r, seat 654 :D

Didn't hear any in 240.
However, people pay to watch and have a right to.
I have never booed, whistled or whatever,
but it can get a little frustrating sometimes.

Arry is Bent said:
Not all but a lot. Hold your hands up, were you one of the cocks BOOING, yes BOOING Yaya Toure when he lost the ball in the centre of the pitch. Absolutely DISGRACEFUL.

Whistle goes for half time and all you hear is "BOOOOOOOOOOO". What the fuck are people booing for we were drawing at home to a very good side.
Didn't hear any booing in the East Stand,

You sir are a cock!

Shit thread

What match were some of you lot at. There WERE clear boo's at half time and when Yaya lost the ball. My dad even commented they were clear on ESPN.

I had two guys behind me all game in 121 just slag the team off, the manager, the players, and most of the critiscism was aimed at Yaya Toure.

OK he didn't have a good game, but these fickle fuckers forget how good he has been in other games of ours this season.

All the bickering and shouting suddenly stopped when AJ scored, then these twats had the temerity to start singing "we love you City, we do!"

I was this close *finger and thumb almost touching* to saying "You didn't fucking love us two minutes ago you pair of glory hunter twats"

But then they would have won.

So annoyed with our own fans today and not the performance. We won. We didn't play well, but we got the points we needed.

Arry is Bent said:
What match were some of you lot at. There WERE clear boo's at half time and when Yaya lost the ball. My dad even commented they were clear on ESPN.

I'm with 'Arry here, wasn't the best atmosphere around the whole place today, even in Mary D's. DJ was reet pissed off. Doesn't surprise me if people booed what is one of the top 10 midfielders in world football.

Spoiled twats if so, and shows at the bar when the w*nkers don't pass it on when they know fellow blues have been stood there waiting for what seems like their pension packet.

flipmode said:
I had two guys behind me all game in 121 just slag the team off, the manager, the players, and most of the critiscism was aimed at Yaya Toure.

OK he didn't have a good game, but these fickle fuckers forget how good he has been in other games of ours this season.

All the bickering and shouting suddenly stopped when AJ scored, then these twats had the temerity to start singing "we love you City, we do!"

I was this close *finger and thumb almost touching* to saying "You didn't fucking love us two minutes ago you pair of glory hunter twats"

So annoyed with our own fans today and not the performance. We won. We didn't play well, but we got the points we needed.
SPOT ON SIR.
It really is bollocks to say we have the best fans in the country.

maybe this thread should be renamed" our players were a disgrace during the 1st half today!"

No i didn't boo but that was the worst football show off city home and away this season!

Great result though...to win when playing poorly shows a top class side!

flipmode said:

i sit in 121 as well mate and some of the grumpy moaning arse bastards that sit near me really piss me off, theres one bloke I actually told him I think he should be our new manager because he certainly seems to know whats wrong with anything at any given opportunity, hes also got the squeekiest voice in the world and always shouts "come on tevez" like hes out in the village, come on you know who you are. all joking aside there are some very negative people dotted all round the stadium, its our job to drown them out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.