Our fans were a disgrace during the 1st half today.

skybluepete said:
Arry is Bent said:
Not all but a lot. Hold your hands up, were you one of the cocks BOOING, yes BOOING Yaya Toure when he lost the ball in the centre of the pitch. Absolutely DISGRACEFUL.

Whistle goes for half time and all you hear is "BOOOOOOOOOOO". What the fuck are people booing for we were drawing at home to a very good side.
probably the same fuckin dick heads who constantly slag off micah n ade

Slagging off a couple of players is fine imo, as long as there is some valid reason for it.

However, most of the threads which slag off players here are based on a misguided opinion from someone who doesn't know very much about football. For example, I think that it's fine to state that Richards has poor concentration and is very slow and unfit after 75mins every match, but it is unfair to say he is a 'sh*t defender'.

With regards to boos, I heard none all match. I was quite surprised by that as we weren't winning 20-0. I heard plenty of boos -v- Blackburn, mainly just 'for fk sake's and a bit of moaning yesterday though.

Toure was poor today, i think the incident you're talking about is when he shit out of a 50/50 tackle and then gave the ball away about 5 seconds later, this after being shocking for most of the game before that.

Toure doesn't look fit, in fact his fitness levels are shocking for a Professional footballer

Two blokes behind me slaged the team off all game.
But thankfully i've never seen them sat there before before so hopefully just a day tripper.
The Booing has got to be stopped before it gets out of hand

I didnt hear any noticeable booing towards our team,I wouldnt dispute it though if you did,sometimes its difficult to get to what the booing amounts to,as one established journalist found to his cost last week in his match report of our game v chelsea, when he accused city fans in print of booing one of their own players, when we were in fact booing sturridge warming up. I only noticed the booing towards Barton who gave the North stand an inverted V sign held down alongside his right thigh :) when he jogged over to take a corner.I heard commendable applause from our fans when Ben arfa recieved his unfortunate injury,and the guy acknowledged our fans with a wave even though he was in great pain and recieving oxygen.

I heard no booing other than for Barton. If you only hear booing on TV then you have no idea why its occurring. Same with greedy Sturridge.

I never have and never will boo City, or any player playing for us, I clap most ex players (Benjani, Petrov, Dunne and Ireland when they come), only people I have booed were Joey Barton for being a **** and Sturridge for being a greedy bastard.

cleggii said:
I never have and never will boo City, or any player playing for us, I clap most ex players (Benjani, Petrov, Dunne and Ireland when they come), only people I have booed were Joey Barton for being a **** and Sturridge for being a greedy bastard.

quite a few of us stayed behind and applauded Barton off

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:34 am --

cleggii said:

quite a few of us stayed behind and applauded Barton off<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:34 am --<br /><br />
cleggii said:

quite a few of us stayed behind and applauded Barton off

flipmode said:
I was this close *finger and thumb almost touching* to saying "You didn't fucking love us two minutes ago you pair of glory hunter twats"

But then they would have won.

PMSL

I think you meant "But I daren't" as your last sentance to be honest...

Didsbury Dave said:
flipmode said:
I was this close *finger and thumb almost touching* to saying "You didn't fucking love us two minutes ago you pair of glory hunter twats"

But then they would have won.

PMSL

Now now DD, don't get the grammar police involved! :)

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
PMSL

Now now DD, don't get the grammar police involved! :)

I realised earlier about that and thought about correcting it.

But then they would have won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.