our fans

i found a spare city end ticket on the platform at blackburn.

sold it for face value but could've touted it for about £70.

anyone lost a ticket on here?

Just came across this vid on youtube not sure if it's been posted

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ-P235CQk8[/youtube]

salfordtrueblue said:
bugsyblue said:
Every day I come on here and more and more recently city fans are moaning about city fans. It's patehtic and really getting me down, I know it's trivial and I should ignore it but ffs we are on the cusp of something great but I can't fully enjoy it cos I got one fan moaning about Munich songs and another moaning about two fans on the pitch! Jesus.
well dont come on then ! If some young dimwit harps on about munich,we as older more responsible bluemooners have a duty to correct him........i say again......R.I.P..Frank Swift.

i for one, have NEVER SUNG about munich, lives was lost and 1 was one of our own.

bluestevei said:
salfordtrueblue said:
well dont come on then ! If some young dimwit harps on about munich,we as older more responsible bluemooners have a duty to correct him........i say again......R.I.P..Frank Swift.

i for one, have NEVER SUNG about munich, lives was lost and 1 was one of our own.

They were ALL our own. That is, fellow Human beings, sons, brothers and no doubt fathers too.

chrisi said:
Bossman Blue said:
Too many City fans are obsessed with the rags. Proved yesterday at Blackburn. Unfortunately we cannot say it is the minority or the late coming glory hunters because to get a ticket you needed a decent number of loyalty point’s apart from the last few hundred tickets sold. Where we, Old Trafford? Was Fergi in the stand? Were red fans around to be wound up? So why bother with chants related to or mentioning the rags? All that was achieved was proof in any were needed that we are as baconface said a small club with money. Why do the small minded have to go on and on about the rags, in chants and threads on this site. Get behind the team we all love and support, wind up the fans in front of us and show we are a big club with a history of our own and stop going on about stretford international. Our target should be all clubs not just one that loves it when we demonstrate how obsessed so many of us are with them.
FOR FCUKS SAKE!!! go and support fucking county then if your from stockport :@

Where are you from Chrisi?

Where do you live now?

Ever think you may live somewhere else?

Who will you support then?

Sorry, for me to support County I would have to have a brain transplant and unlike you I don't need one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.