our fans

scottyboi said:
Bossman Blue said:
dont go to the match then simple! You know what to expect. CARLOS TEVEZ IS A BLUE haha

you know scottyboi if you had wanted to show what was between your ears you could not have found a more effective way than the above. Well done

Ill still be there though singing with everyone else. Fed up of people jumping on the bandwagon moaning about blues. Tough shit its always been like this. Awwwwwwwwww but were giving the media excuses. So fucking what.
Roll on Wolves. Tevez will score and run to the south stand.
scotty are you one of the little group at the back of SS 118 that sing the muniich/hughes out songs.
Just being nosey.

Bossman Blue said:
Too many City fans are obsessed with the rags. Proved yesterday at Blackburn. Unfortunately we cannot say it is the minority or the late coming glory hunters because to get a ticket you needed a decent number of loyalty point’s apart from the last few hundred tickets sold. Where we, Old Trafford? Was Fergi in the stand? Were red fans around to be wound up? So why bother with chants related to or mentioning the rags? All that was achieved was proof in any were needed that we are as baconface said a small club with money. Why do the small minded have to go on and on about the rags, in chants and threads on this site. Get behind the team we all love and support, wind up the fans in front of us and show we are a big club with a history of our own and stop going on about stretford international. Our target should be all clubs not just one that loves it when we demonstrate how obsessed so many of us are with them.
FOR FCUKS SAKE!!! go and support fucking county then if your from stockport :@

warpig said:
the level of sanctimonious, self-righteousness is reaching new ridiculous levels in this thread.

No mate its about being a decent human being and not mocking the death of innocent people. I'm also sick to the back teeth of discussing it and I wish it would go away but it won't unless we do something about it. It brings shame to the club and deters supporters from going to games.

citymad said:
warpig said:
the level of sanctimonious, self-righteousness is reaching new ridiculous levels in this thread.

No mate its about being a decent human being and not mocking the death of innocent people. I'm also sick to the back teeth of discussing it and I wish it would go away but it won't unless we do something about it. It brings shame to the club and deters supporters from going to games.

it was more aimed at the holier than thou attitude people are taking.

Right, This thread seems to be mostly arguing to me and thats not good! If im right we are all blues on here and that means we all have the same thing in common! Now gettin on to the Mu**ch chants, The Small number of fans who sang the Mu**ch version your basicly doing what rags do, and thats sing more about your rival team than you do about your own team, im not saying dont sing about the rags but lets do it in a responsable and machore and NOT let down the club we all LOVE!! Are we, Or are we not all blue's in here?!?
Thank you

Iv Bin A Fan Since City Was In Div 1 An Went With Ma Dad 18 Now An The Other Day Was Takin The P*ss Out Of A Jeordy An He Had The Cheek 2 Call Me A Glory Huntin Money Chaser :O Iv Never Bin So Offended! You Recon We'll Get More Quotes Like That If We Win Trophys Even Tho Iv Supported Since I Understood Footy?

Brucie Bonus said:
Macc Blue said:
Great day, spoilt by nowt; unless peole are saying they heard the obsenity that is the "runway chant". If not i don't share the view that use of the word MUNike is a catastrophe. It's gets boring, but aint shameful etc etc. That's because it's not mocking the dead, it's mocking the red shite franchise that has been disrespecting the dead for 50 years.

You're wasting your breathe. They don't want to understand. They read "A Modest Proposal" or a Pope satire and don't get them either. Edumaction failure.

Remember though, they are clever.

Still don't get it? It's not about making fun of the dead. It is satire. Actually, it's at that point where satire and irony intersect.

A certain intellect is required though. Much easier to eat your own, and pander to the idiots. Dumbing down wins again.

citymad said:
warpig said:

good ,if it deters boring cunts like you

halpo123 said:
citymad said:
good ,if it deters boring ***** like you
So do you chant it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.