our fans

R.I.P.......Frank Swift.........forgotten by so many blues today.
Apart from the above,quite pleased with the teams performance,thought Bellers when he switched to the left was a real handful.

kippax88 said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Come on mate, you had this argument with a few people on here a few weeks back. If you want to sing stuff like that then there's not much people can do about it but for your own sake don't keep bringing it up on here cos you know people are gonna be pissed off etc. In my opinion, we should take the piss out of United cos they are scum but there are hundreds of other ways of doing so than mocking the deaths of several young footballers in a plane accident over 50 years ago, one of which was an ex-City legend. Just don't bring the issue up mate cos people aren't gonna be too happy and you're just gonna end up getting targeted for abuse etc.

fair enough mate but its not mocking the dead most blues refer to utd fans as m*nichs

Of course it's mocking the dead you thick twunt. And 'most blues' I know don't refer to M*****, we call them scum, rags etc. You're a disgrace to the club mate.

PaleBlue said:
kippax88 said:
fair enough mate but its not mocking the dead most blues refer to utd fans as m*nichs

Of course it's mocking the dead you thick twunt. And 'most blues' I know don't refer to M*****, we call them scum, rags etc. You're a disgrace to the club mate.

Haha you idiot, thats exactly why City fans refer to United as M****** , thats passed now and there are more amusing things to rip United about rather than that. Spurs away last season was the best example of making enough noise without offenidng anybody, guess you wasnt there?

kippax88 said:
simonr555 said:
There were quite a few singing Fergie around me but you could hear the odd dick head singing the other version. The ones that do it are either kids 16-19 or early 30's from the ones I clocked. It's nigh on impossible to stamp out and it is a minority so best thing we can do is ignore them and try to drown them out with some decent songs.

im 21 n i was singing it...
If you listen to it on SKY i asure you it is not the odd few

Saw football first and heard the m****h part of the Tevez song and was disgusted. Last few years it appears to have suddenly become "cool" again to sing it. Under the rules and regulations if caught you can be ejected and banned.

As I have stated before on this forum used it till my uncle heard me a clocked me one at a derby in the early 90's, later that night I was force fed a history lesson about Frank Swift etc... It aint big it aint hard and makes us look like a bunch of animals. Seeing as we know that the club do indeed read some of the stuff on here what must they think of people trying to justify it when the club have tried to stamp it out? Manure rags etc there are plenty of other insults to be used that don't drag the name of Manchester City through the mud.

Just an observation:

From where I was stood everyone around me who sung during the game also sung M*nich.

Now this brings up the question, are the posters who are moaning non singers (in which case don't moan if you don't take part) or are you really secret M*nich singers who like to take the high ground away from the match?

There's no right/wrong in this topic. Like it or not it'll always be here as away from the ground it tends to be spotty kids using it but inside that's not the case.

A lot of people around me were singing m*nich in the song, but me and a couple of others were singing Fergie. But can we just focus on the tremendous support and atmosphere we made today?

I have tried to ge to debate going about this as some people are in denial .it is sung loads of times by loads of people & if we say otherwise we are kidding ourselves . now then should we be upset or ge tworked up about it or just acept it well that is another big debate

Every day I come on here and more and more recently city fans are moaning about city fans. It's patehtic and really getting me down, I know it's trivial and I should ignore it but ffs we are on the cusp of something great but I can't fully enjoy it cos I got one fan moaning about Munich songs and another moaning about two fans on the pitch! Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.