our fans

bornblueegg said:
Heard you lot all through the game, didn't like the Mu**hs comments though

Well I was on the lower tier on Row 7 and I defintely didn't here anuthing like that.

I thought we where fantastic for the vast majority of the game, but as we City fans do got nervous a bit in the 1st half and went a little quiet. But after the rain came to recharge us I thought it was one of the best atmosphere's I have been in.

chrisi said:
i was on the back row on the left side and it was sooo hot and sweaty
I was in similar area It was loveley wasn't it ;) it fucking stunk, the rain was a blessing, with regards to the munich songs unfortunately it will never be wiped out there are too many scrotes that don't give a fuck about the meaning of the songs

Great atmosphere, very happy that I got a ticket. I went fucking mental both times we scored, think I scared some kid in front haha.

Did anyone else use the toilet on the upper tier? Fuck me, how small and mingin was it?!

SouthStand211 said:
9/10 today.

Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates FERGIE

STOP THE M*NICH CHANTS!

Couldn't agree more. The only thing that spoiled the day. Don't give the meedja any extra ammunition to come back at us. Besides, the Fergie version is funnier.

Yep great effort by the City fans - lull after the break but Bellers going on a mental 'im going to close you all down' session fired it all up again. Ive got a sore throat, happy days

i didnt go today and i was gutted to have missed it... but will be there sat 'v' wolves and i hope tevez starts. were do you think we will finish this season and wot do you think we will win. got ma away shirt today yipee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.