Our first mauling

BigOscar said:
Bayern or Chelsea at home were our "maulings" and we still barely lost them. I think we've got too much about us to fold like Arsenal constantly do

We 'barely' lost at home to Bayern?

They demolished us.

In this era I have never seen such a battering than when we played Bayern at home this season, yet even then we managed to score!

I would be surprised if we see a match topping that any time soon, but in football you never know.

The Dortmund home game was another, that could have easily been a 5-0+ hammering had Hart not had the game of his career.

You can expect defeat but a capitulation is simply unacceptable and should be punished with heavy fines or the sack.

Gabriel said:
Of all the teams we play, domestically, I still only feel uneasy when we play at Anfield. I suppose a history of defeats there has left its mark, but I hope we're too professional and good to suffer one soon.

We have the safety net of being able to lose a game and still win the league. Everyone else has to win every game which is impossible as Dippers play the Chavs as well.

I reckon 8 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat will still win us the league. How bloody exciting are these times watching City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.