Our Fixtures - Now till the end of season!

That post of mine that you quoted was made on saturday; today is monday. That, to me, is a day or two. Point proven.

No Jim, I have a life mate and only post on BMF when at a loose end

International weekends certainly create a lot of those, dull beyond belief and a complete waste of time

No Jim, I have a life mate and only post on BMF when at a loose end

International weekends certainly create a lot of those, dull beyond belief and a complete waste of time
Agree fully. Should bring back the midweek games and maximum of 4 teams per group.

Southampton away on a Friday night for the dippers just screams at me.

Let's handle our own business all the way, but that and Newcastle away wont be the walk in the park they think.

As much as some are saying the play first/second thing is important, I can't help thinking the first/second on the 'difficult games' is as much of a factor.
They have their run of what are described as their difficult games (Spurs and Chelsea) before ours (Palace away, Spurs and United). There's an overlap of a couple of hours, but that's all.
If they get through theirs then their tails will be up, and we will know there's no room for error. On the other hand, we may know they blown it and allowed a meaningful gap so the pressure's off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.