Our Fixtures - Now till the end of season!

Any idea when sky/bt knacker the
last fixtures?
The Leicester home game is bound to be moved I think. Can see some sort of double header being arranged either 5:30 & 7:45 the Saturday or 2 & 4 the Sunday,lucky to have hotel booked to cover either but please not any bank holiday Monday nonsense. But when does consideration for supporters come into it?
Southern based blues need to be aware no trains off Euston that weekend either.

Wasn't really worried about it before but just read an article on the BBC about can we do the quadruple and it's just hit me how enormous this task is.

The 10 days between 14th-24th April are absolutely pivotal for me. Palace,Spurs twice and the rags.

Being positive nearly all the squad are now fit and we have the depth to do it plus we have the best manager in the world

As much as some are saying the play first/second thing is important, I can't help thinking the first/second on the 'difficult games' is as much of a factor.
They have their run of what are described as their difficult games (Spurs and Chelsea) before ours (Palace away, Spurs and United). There's an overlap of a couple of hours, but that's all.
If they get through theirs then their tails will be up, and we will know there's no room for error. On the other hand, we may know they blown it and allowed a meaningful gap so the pressure's off.

That's assuming we win our games during their "sticky period".

Last 3 have been 17:30 17:15 17:30
Still don't understand why it can't go back to 3.00pm. These 5.15 games are shit for anyone having to travel from the north as we all know but the FA just want to maximise revenue and don't give a stuff about the fans. Probably answered why the games aren't at 3.00 haven't I?

Still don't understand why it can't go back to 3.00pm. These 5.15 games are shit for anyone having to travel from the north as we all know but the FA just want to maximise revenue and don't give a stuff about the fans. Probably answered why the games aren't at 3.00 haven't I?

Plus BT have been a pain in match timings since they came on the scene.

Because they would not be allowed to put on TV if it kicked off at 3:00pm.

Because they would not be allowed to put on TV if it kicked off at 3:00pm.
By who. Haven't all league games finished by the time of the FA Cup. Wasn't that long ago that they decided to prioritise league games instead of the FA Cup and played them on the same day before they saw sense and moved final to last day of the season. If no games going on get it back at 3.00pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.