Our Friends In Merseyside

Don't a lot of them not live in Cheshire though?

Genuine question as I don't know all their addresses personally
A few do I’m sure but my point is they are being targeted and no one seems to give a a shit about it.

If I was in charge of Liverpool PR I would be demanding answers.
Some poor fucker is going to cop it one day.

Wasnt a burglary. They just wanted to get inside to warm their feet for a bit.
Alisson.jpg

I’ m here to be shot down but
Sadio Mane
Dejan Lovren
Roberto Firminio
Pepe Reina
Peter Crouch
Steven Gerrard
Phil Jagielka
Daniel Agger
Carlo Ancelotti
Jerzy Dudek
Dirk Kuyt
Robbie Keane
Jermaine Pennant
Lucas Leiva
Romolu Lukaku
Fabinho
Steven Piennar
Tom Cleverly

To name but a few.
Some violent and armed crime amongst them as well.

It has happened in all parts of this country at some point but that is a bloody ridiculous number on Merseyside .
This is Britain , not South Africa.
Duncan Ferguson as well, be he sorted the issue before it left his house

A few do I’m sure but my point is they are being targeted and no one seems to give a a shit about it.

Merseyside police can't even trace brick and bottle throwers that were stood on top of their vans and they have hours of video footage

In the days of Slippy G the rumour always was that it was inside info. Don't know if the 2 things are connected but it did die down for awhile. Again a rumour but some houses had more than a burglary (rape) I met a builder who was building safe rooms in the house where the family could retreat to and everyone seemed to know who was organising it but.....

In the days of Slippy G the rumour always was that it was inside info. Don't know if the 2 things are connected but it did die down for awhile. Again a rumour but some houses had more than a burglary (rape) I met a builder who was building safe rooms in the house where the family could retreat to and everyone seemed to know who was organising it but.....
It was Colonel Yellow, in the Library with the rope

Worst aggravated domestic burglary I ever heard of was near Shrewsbury. Lots of nastiness. Horrible crime, as is the offence more generally.

I’m no hang ‘em and flog ‘em merchant, but ****’s that do that, should do twenty years plus.
Two people I know had vicious and life changing robberies at their homes.
One was a guy who had a business in Rochdale. Him and his wife were tied and beaten
The other a former business owner near Doncaster. Him and his daughter tied, burned, beaten and even the threat of cutting his daughters fingers off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.