Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

NipHolmes

Of course I am talking about our left hand side. A new LB is a must but Kolarov has just stated that hes not moving this summer and Clichy is likely to stay due to HG status as well as good form last season.

I had always hoped for Rodriguez but Sandro and Baba linked, im just hoping we get one of them. I think RB isn't an issue this summer unless Sagna wants to leave.

I think Left back is an area that definitely needs fixing. Far too many times last year our left hand side was exploited. For me, if we could find a buyer for Kolarov we should get rid, he's good going forward but suspect defensively, and it's time for us to upgrade.

I think we will keep the current left backs we have for one more year. Probably next summer then.....

It's certainly a position that people will identify as a weakness.

I personally rate Clichy more then I do Kolarov. Clichy is more comfortable on the ball, he takes better care of it. Where I think Kolarov actually lacks a brain and he's careless in possession. He's obsessed with smacking the ball as hard as possible, even if it's a five yard pass.

Last edited:
The Man City Way ‏@TheManCityWay 23m23 minutes ago
The Sun: Aleksander Kolarov has rejected a chance to move to Milan to fight for his City future

Looks like we won't be addressing it
arvind.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.