Our marketing team are at it again

7011783-E-4-DF7-4-B17-AF1-F-C67-DAE353-FB7.png

924-B2-C09-F952-4-E41-A720-2-AF47-B12636-F.png

How about the name of this thread being amended then?

I've got no problem with Liverpool fan Dan from the home counties using it at work to take the piss out of City but the fact that this is on the BBC homepage is far more embarrassing for them than it is for us, and shows how far they've regressed into becoming a clickbait joke site rather than being a torch-bearer for good-quality, insightful sports-reporting.

I've got no problem with Liverpool fan Dan from the home counties using it at work to take the piss out of City but the fact that this is on the BBC homepage is far more embarrassing for them than it is for us, and shows how far they've regressed into becoming a clickbait joke site rather than being a torch-bearer for good-quality, insightful sports-reporting.

The cnuts at the BBC don't realise how fucking pathetic and petty their shitty organisation has become, but the frustrating bit is that decent people of the UK are keeping the twats afloat - albeit involuntarily .

The cnuts at the BBC don't realise how fucking pathetic and petty their shitty organisation has become, but the frustrating bit is that decent people of the UK are keeping the twats afloat - albeit involuntarily .

Not sure if I qualify as decent but I've not paid my licence fee in years mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.