Our most important player is...

Losing Ferny or Toure leaves us with a choice of Garcia/Rodwell or maybe Milner as a replacement.

Bigger drop in quality from either of those two and harder to work around than anyone else, though Kompany is close behind as far as that dynamic.

Aguero out with a fit Jovetic and Negredo available? Most clubs would kill to have Jovetic and Negredo together up front.

From Silva you could go to Nasri. This year, not the worst thing in the world by any means.

EDIT: Zabaleta to Richards is an enormous drop at least as far as this year's form goes. So there is that.

Fernandinho and Kompany imo.

We'd be fucked if they were both unavailable at the same time.

We really do need a DM in January but I cant see it happening.

At the moment I'd say Aguero. Dzeko is important for thread controversy tho.

i think zabaleta sets the tone for the rest of the team , when you see him storming down the wing or smashing into tackles it lifts the whole stadium , already a city legend.

Fernandinho. He is the unsung hero of the team this season. His contributions are so immense that he is almost irreplaceable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.