Our New Centre Half

Big G said:
Someone along the lines of Vidic, neck on the line to get the ball/man/own player/first 3 rows of the stand etc to stop the opposition.
I hear Mr T and his snickers helicopter is available on a free.

Turned his back on the Geo shot, not as brave as 'they' make out. Also went crying to the ref last year showing the scratches naughty Micah had given him.

Corky said:
Big G said:
Someone along the lines of Vidic, neck on the line to get the ball/man/own player/first 3 rows of the stand etc to stop the opposition.

Turned his back on the Geo shot, not as brave as 'they' make out. Also went crying to the ref last year showing the scratches naughty Micah had given him.

vidic is still in a different class to our defenders.

Buy a new centre half...?????

he has fucking 3 that cant defend for shit and he sold the other one

Hughes your a fucking idiot

TaylorWill07 said:
Corky said:

vidic is still in a different class to our defenders.

He's no Chiellini though is he?

Big G said:

Even Mr T isn't the real deal. One minute he's scared of flying, next minute he's the pilot in a 'copter. What kind of mugs do these advertising agencies take us for?

If it's Matthew fucking Upson I want that stupid **** Hughes out of the club before he wastes more of the money he's been given on mediocre players with all the fucking bollocks he spouts about how people who've played in the Premiership are our targets, fuck off Hughes you useless ****.

vbr said:
If it's Matthew fucking Upson I want that stupid **** Hughes out of the club before he wastes more of the money he's been given on mediocre players with all the fucking bollocks he spouts about how people who've played in the Premiership are our targets, fuck off Hughes you useless ****.

ha ha

know what you mean though fuckin Upson, and maybe Parker haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.