Our New Centre Half

blue1970 said:
We've already got Kompany who imo should be first choice anyway (with Toure). Class on the ball, good passer and is strong and quick, for me his best position.

my friend, kompany certainly is not quick lol.

alib said:
Corky said:
Toure and Nedum are both about 6ft, there is no hight difference.

Vincent is 6'4"

Nedum is 6'0"
Vincent is a much better equipped to deal with Crouch IMO - Im not saying that would have made a massive difference but its a small tweek of many that could have had an effect

Pretty poor this.... Can't believe one of our CB's is out for 2 months so now Hughes wants to go and spend another £10-20 million.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Ricster said:
Not again

Yeah, same old dead beats wheeled out again. Were we ten points ahead of the pack, I fear we would be hearing the same old whine from the same old whingers.

you need to look at reality man our defence is an absolute shambles at the moment, everybody but the blue tinted glasses people can see that

As we only need temporary cover, and the fact you will not get the top class CB we need Sol Campbell is available and free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.