Our New Shirts

Mike D said:
4268_80851584077_610604077_1688298_6880890_n.jpg

Appologies if some smartarse has had them up already, but I' m quite impressed with them but would love a black and red one

They all look great, especially the away.

Yes Mike, I agree with that, they are great looking kits for sure. How ever, I would prefer to have the white one as a second kit rather than the black one.I realise its not a fashion show but I just cant see City in a black kit some how. And besides that the white kit was very lucky as I remember!

All are good but the third is absolute quality, definitely having some of that if they are indeed the proper kits.

For me, i feel let down, they are a little down in my estimations of what we were going to get. i don't know what it is about them but i don't like them, its a marmite thing.

Vicky said:
Shame the club is sticking with that ridiculas American style eagle nonsense thogh with those three stars on top..What is that all about and more to the point, what the hell has it got to do with Manchester?

Bring back the Ship and the rose...........

Already underway Vicky ! unfortunately they didnt manage it in time for next season but its been heavily hinted that we are trying to go back to the original round badge

It's coming back Vicky...and it's a Roman Eagle (based on the Golden Eagle, not American Bald), Legio vigesima Valeria Victrix (XX legion) had an element stationed in Castlefields when it's hq was Chester: the boar was the XXth's emblem, but the eagle took pride of place in every legion (see Varus and the XVII, XVIII, and XIX legions, "Clades Variana"). I can't help but frown when posters complain about bringing the Red Rose back because Manchester is no longer "in" Lancashire - and they all went silent when I pointed a couple of weeks ago there are (still) Red Roses on Manchester's Arms - but they have NO problem with a Roman Eagle...sorry, when was Manchester last part of the Roman Empire in the west? You couldn't get more attenuated ffs.

Anyway, I've gone off the black one tbh, but I still like 20 Embassy.

If you are going to get a dumb blonde like this one to do the advertising at least least get one with a pair of tits.....! I have seen bigger fried eggs

Hmm...they're just the kit's I posted on here about 2 days ago, made tiny and put on some shite background...
ManCityHome0910copyofficial.png

ManCityThird0910copyofficial.png

ManCityAway0910copyofficial.png

They're based on the info given to me a month or so back, the leaked picture of the kits, and Umbro templates...hence why the black one might not be entirely correct with regards to the ammount of gold trim.

BlueRoscoe said:
For me, i feel let down, they are a little down in my estimations of what we were going to get. i don't know what it is about them but i don't like them, its a marmite thing.

When kit manufacturers try to design a 'snazzy' kit you end up with Bolton's home kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.