Our New Shirts

Thanks for that Brucy Bonus..At least I now know. LOL and Im calling that model a dumb blonde.

chorleybloo123 said:
BlueRoscoe said:
For me, i feel let down, they are a little down in my estimations of what we were going to get. i don't know what it is about them but i don't like them, its a marmite thing.

When kit manufacturers try to design a 'snazzy' kit you end up with Bolton's home kit.

Quote me on "Snazzy." i don't want anything snazzy, i want simply, plane Blue Retro. just like we were. But there's just something about these new ones that don't do it for me.

Brucie Bonus said:
Is the away kit = black a deduction from the left-to-right ordering, or does anyone know.

Im sure someone else will be able to link to the thread or remember better than me but it has been stated that the black is the away kit and the sash the third (think it had something to do with a leak from umbro ?)

think it was suggested that was also why etihad allowed the sponsorship to be smaller on the third kit as well

Of we got some white a blue instead of that gaudy gold trim on the black kits, I think they would be glorious. The Home and 3rd look great as is.

Cal said:
Hmm...they're just the kit's I posted on here about 2 days ago, made tiny and put on some shite background...
ManCityHome0910copyofficial.png

ManCityThird0910copyofficial.png

ManCityAway0910copyofficial.png

They're based on the info given to me a month or so back, the leaked picture of the kits, and Umbro templates...hence why the black one might not be entirely correct with regards to the ammount of gold trim.

i think we're all pretty much decided that these are the kits now (as seen about3-4weeks ago)
think were gonna have a modern classic on our hands....best since the kinkladze/quinn/rosler kit from 96

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Is the away kit = black a deduction from the left-to-right ordering, or does anyone know.

Im sure someone else will be able to link to the thread or remember better than me but it has been stated that the black is the away kit and the sash the third (think it had something to do with a leak from umbro ?)

think it was suggested that was also why etihad allowed the sponsorship to be smaller on the third kit as well

Thanks. Well, as I blew part of my kit budget on a personalized number plate ["MAN.CITY"], and as I've sort of gone off the black one anway, it looks like it's firsts and thirds for me.

BlueRoscoe said:
chorleybloo123 said:
BlueRoscoe said:
For me, i feel let down, they are a little down in my estimations of what we were going to get. i don't know what it is about them but i don't like them, its a marmite thing.

When kit manufacturers try to design a 'snazzy' kit you end up with Bolton's home kit.

Quote me on "Snazzy." i don't want anything snazzy, i want simply, plane Blue Retro. just like we were. But there's just something about these new ones that don't do it for me.

That's pretty much what it is.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Got it in one mate. I'm sure someone else will be able to link to it - I can't be arsed to do it for everyone else tho...but yea, the black away/white third news came out from the private viewing of the kits at Umbro HQ. Also mentioned that the home gk is all green, and the away is yellow/orangey - no trim on them at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.