Our own "Green & gold..."

Prestwich_Blue

Following the rags very successful (in media terms) campaign against the Glazers with their "Green & Gold until we're sold" slogan, I was thinking we should have our own.

My thought was for us to stop wearing the "Mancini" scarves with the slogan "No more blue and white, Cos Mancini is shite"

I've spoken to one of my contacts who is the Producer on MOTD2 and he thinks it's a great idea and will send Kevin Day with a film crew if we can get it going. So who's up for it?

How about no? if he turns it completely on his head and wins 4th spot with ease we'll look like a bunch of nob head

We can't go crying to everyone that we want a new manager when we lose a few games.

The owners have put up the money, its their choice of manager. Also, only time will tell whether he will be a good manager.

no wonder other fans are laughing at us with suggestions like this, we need to get behind him and the team and get 4th place, some fans need to have a think of where weve come in 10 years...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Following the rags very successful (in media terms) campaign against the Glazers with their "Green & Gold until we're sold" slogan, I was thinking we should have our own.

My thought was for us to stop wearing the "Mancini" scarves with the slogan "No more blue and white, Cos Mancini is shite"

I've spoken to one of my contacts who is the Producer on MOTD2 and he thinks it's a great idea and will send Kevin Day with a film crew if we can get it going. So who's up for it?

Bit early for fishing isn't it?

Looks like you caught a few though...

fail.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.