Our own "Green & gold..."

maineroadman said:
This is the most disruptive and negative thread on ( currently ) the most negative board.

No wonder the media agenda against us gathers pace when we have our own so-called fans making ridiculous suggestions like this. The media needs no help from you to mock the club. Like the man said - get a grip!

the OP thinks it's amusing to vilify & sneer at the manager at a critical point of our season
just a bit of harmless fun - let's all have a chuckle

Prestwich_Blue said:
Following the rags very successful (in media terms) campaign against the Glazers with their "Green & Gold until we're sold" slogan, I was thinking we should have our own.

My thought was for us to stop wearing the "Mancini" scarves with the slogan "No more blue and white, Cos Mancini is shite"

I've spoken to one of my contacts who is the Producer on MOTD2 and he thinks it's a great idea and will send Kevin Day with a film crew if we can get it going. So who's up for it?

You WUM, stop getting them at it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Following the rags very successful (in media terms) campaign against the Glazers with their "Green & Gold until we're sold" slogan, I was thinking we should have our own.

My thought was for us to stop wearing the "Mancini" scarves with the slogan "No more blue and white, Cos Mancini is shite"

I've spoken to one of my contacts who is the Producer on MOTD2 and he thinks it's a great idea and will send Kevin Day with a film crew if we can get it going. So who's up for it?

Haha, good work

Prestwich_Blue said:
Following the rags very successful (in media terms) campaign against the Glazers

Successful????
In what they buy a scarf off some guy who earns his crust on Harpurhey market, then pay £40 to the guys they are campaigning against to get into the ground.
Successful would be not paying any money to the Glazers.
Inept idiot, inept Utd fans.

this has got a piss take is this another fan who probably has only starter watchin since we got all this money. o shit y dont we go bk to div 2 that wud b better.

Prestwich_Blue said:

A Rag with 5705 posts, more like a deranged fool.

Jesus Christ some people really are fucking idiots getting all pent up about a sarcastic thread.

Fair play to P_B, he's caught a few more than i bet he thought he would

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.