Our PR department and the media

I have told this story before but it is worth repeating.

Once followed the grumpy twat around M&S at Handforth Dean.
He was moaning , moaning f**king moaning and his poor wife was totally embarrassed.
The next thing he walked round the end of the aisle and an Asian lady in full regalia twitter her fully laden trolley right into his shin.

Pissed me self.

He's not averse to the odd racist comment either.

In 2004, Green was censured by Ofcom after he made a comment live on-air about Manchester United's Cameroonian midfielder Eric Djemba-Djemba speaking pidgin English with the referee. Green said that Djemba-Djemba was saying "me no cheat" to the referee. A listener complained that it was inappropriate to suggest a black man was unable to speak grammatical English.[16][17] Green had previously described Manchester City's Chinese defender Sun Jihai as wearing shirt "Number 17 – that'll be the Chicken Chow Mein, then" during a live radio broadcast.[18]
ffs hahahha, however this post has changed my mind from another burger to kebab! Chopper can fuck off because i just cooked him lamb liver, roast chicken/ham mixed with orijen regular food, the fat bugger can't move...maybe just a tray of kebab meat for his late night snack xD

ffs hahahha, however this post has changed my mind from another burger to kebab! Chopper can fuck off because i just cooked him lamb liver, roast chicken/ham mixed with orijen regular food, the fat bugger can't move...maybe just a tray of kebab meat for his late night snack xD

Gonna make fish fingers, egg and chips in a minute. Green is still a ****.

BBC thread gone so I'll just mention in here that the only main game yesterday that didn't get a goal shown on the first breckie sports with Sally the rag was........Can you guess?

Spurs,Celtic or us? One only had 5 words gabbled at the end.

Come on PR as Deliah might say 'Where are you?'

BBC thread gone so I'll just mention in here that the only main game yesterday that didn't get a goal shown on the first breckie sports with Sally the rag was........Can you guess?

This is the appropriate thread.

Perhaps they've been on the phone - just shown Sane's goal and mentioned that we've won our last four Prem games.

Last edited:
I think we have the BBC have rattled. They don't even mention us now unless they are having a go. In todays MOTD2 Extra, the only mention we go was in the last couple of seconds when they basically said our game was the 4pm commentary on 5Live. Up to that point you'd have thought we weren't even playing.

Todays match commentary was weird. When we scored, the commentators (Alan Greene and Pat Nevin) just didn't show any emotion whatsoever. If Janusai or Defoe had smashed one in the top corner Greene would have gone up two octaves and pissed himself. It just seems as if the BBC are fulfilling their contractual obligations, and nothing more.

We have them rattled but they still fcuk us over? I don't understand.

Keep the pressure up on the twunts...use the obvious point that fans need to go elsewhere to click on serious football reporting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.