Our rail network is laughable, it's a F**king joke.

OK. Fine. But you need to explain how it's going to be paid for?
Use the subsidies that the Govt give to the Rail franchises to make public transport free instead of those subsidies being used to line shareholders pockets,

The UK is a very small island country - it should have been fairly easy to build an affordable rail network over the last 100 years....the British invented fucking trains and railways - so, how can you fuck it up? How did UK end up with the worst, most expensive train service mile for mile in the world with a million different ticket options and a history of industrial disputes and general shite service going back decades? Public transport should work for the public, cheap and easy to use.....never been customer focused even when nationalised.....I recall SLF printed on tickets....SELF LOADING FREIGHT....that is what they seen a customer as.....nowt has changed.......AND dont get me started on time they called the Police to arrest me for refusing to pay at Oxford Road after yet another shite journey!!!!

The UK is a very small island country - it should have been fairly easy to build an affordable rail network over the last 100 years....the British invented fucking trains and railways - so, how can you fuck it up? How did UK end up with the worst, most expensive train service mile for mile in the world with a million different ticket options and a history of industrial disputes and general shite service going back decades? Public transport should work for the public, cheap and easy to use.....never been customer focused even when nationalised.....I recall SLF printed on tickets....SELF LOADING FREIGHT....that is what they seen a customer as.....nowt has changed.......AND dont get me started on time they called the Police to arrest me for refusing to pay at Oxford Road after yet another shite journey!!!!
You never saw SLF printed on a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.