Our rail network is laughable, it's a F**king joke.

I applied for roles with Northern Rail and was rejected by an online process, that kept timing out. It crashed numerous times. I tried contacting someone and had no reply. Starting to see a pattern.

Only 2 carriages on for the train to arrive at Piccadilly from HG. Packed in like Sardines. Train back to Cheadle Hulme after the match was just as bad.

I work at Hampton court palace, been no trains for about 4 weeks (including this week). They tweeted to say would start running again on 3rd Jan but none showing on journey planner. My commute is usually about an hour. An alternative is to Kingston and then bus which adds about 30 minutes but they're not running either. Another alternative is to Surbiton and 2 buses which adds about an hour each way.

I work at Hampton court palace, been no trains for about 4 weeks (including this week). They tweeted to say would start running again on 3rd Jan but none showing on journey planner. My commute is usually about an hour. An alternative is to Kingston and then bus which adds about 30 minutes but they're not running either. Another alternative is to Surbiton and 2 buses which adds about an hour each way.

To quote Tories

"Yeah but no but - its Aslef and the RMT at fault innit? "

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.