Our relationship with the Champions League

All this as the news carries the story that FIFA won't let England, Scotland and Wales wear a poppy over the armistice period. I hate to say it, but my disdain transcends the love of my football club.

What they gonna do if we did wear them? fine us?

'corrupt institution fines clubs for remembering war dead'

That would just about finish them off imo.

What they gonna do if we did wear them? fine us?

'corrupt institution fines clubs for remembering war dead'

That would just about finish them off imo.
Football clubs can wear them, blue. We're governed by our FA and Premier League. It's the national teams that cannot. Just making a wider point that they don't like us as a nouveau riche club, or our nations as a whole really. Brexit hasn't eased this. I only voted leave Europe because of our disgraceful treatment in the Eurovision Song Contest!
Before you say anything Manchester City did not enter the Eurovision Song Contest, and were therefore not denied the opportunity to wear a poppy in May.

Maybe after last nights officiating Pep will have a better understanding of why we boo.
As Martin Samuel pointed out Pep has previously only worked at EUEFA favoured clubs.

When we were 1-0 down and that Hungarian crook was screwing us over at every opportunity, I thought "That's it. No more CL for me after this season." Then we got back into it and I obviously thoroughly enjoyed the match and the result. But I still hate the bent competition, run by the bent UEFA, reffed by bent officials and played by diving, whingeing cheats. Had that been the PL, with us plying the rags, Chelsea or Liverpool, the decibel level would have been much higher.

The runners up cup since 1997 - ruining football since 1992 with money grabbing group boredom. No thanks.

They play the UEFA anthem when a team lifts the trophy... What would we do then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.