Our supporters.

ManCitizens.

On the plus side, our numbers are great; we always turn up when needed and always fill the away allocation.

Unfortunately, in my opinion we don’t earn the team any points. The stadium isn’t a fortress, it isn’t intimidating and we're very quiet unless things go our way. People might not like it but at home, our fans are shocking, simple as that. Today was like an Arsenal game, silence - expecting a goal. If not lets moan, groan and have a tantrum.

The team needs backing, 1,000 fans singing in the corner is not enough.

Yep couldn't agree more. The atmosphere is always dire unless we're playing the so called 'top four'. It was embarrassing today being out sung by only a small allocation of Hull fans.

I feel the same way. When it comes to that bayern Munich match in a few weeks the atmosphere we are going to have to be the 12th man. Celtic show in their champions league matches how its done. every fan gets behind the team and makes it an intimidating place to go. Doesnt happen often at city. During the game at the south stand it always feels like the atmosphere is decent but when you watch it back on tele it's silent every where else. I kind of think that the average city fan now isn't a vocal supporter.

It's depressingly bad at times and the big problem now is that even the two main singing areas have lots of non-singers making it hard for any serious noise. Yet watch on derby day, every man, woman, and child will be singing.

Palace ultras making a real racket in the ongoing game against Sunderland. I remember the short-lived 'Citizens' doing it at an EDS game on a smaller scale.

From what I have seen as someone on the fringes of the singing section, if someone leads others will follow, but someone has to keep it going.

What do you daft cunts expect with family stands and climbing ticket prices. It's no longer the working man's game is it.

People have got so demanding and touchy over certain players! Everybody thinks its ok to slag Kolarov for everything he does even if he has passed to Aguero and Aguero doesn't move towards the ball its always his fault but then i say 1 thing about Aguero not passing to Negredo and everybody gets really touchy! Its like you cant say anything about Hart, Zabaleta or Aguero they can do no wrong but Kolarov yh thats ok

ManCitizens. said:
On the plus side, our numbers are great; we always turn up when needed and always fill the away allocation.

Unfortunately, in my opinion we don’t earn the team any points. The stadium isn’t a fortress, it isn’t intimidating and we're very quiet unless things go our way. People might not like it but at home, our fans are shocking, simple as that. Today was like an Arsenal game, silence - expecting a goal. If not lets moan, groan and have a tantrum.

The team needs backing, 1,000 fans singing in the corner is not enough.
For an hour today it was 0,000 fans from nowhere.

It's not "not enough", it's absolutely shit. Singing Section shit, South Stand shitter, East Stand shitter still, North Stand even shitter and Colin Bell Stand the shittest. We are amongst the quietest home fans in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.