Our supporters.

If i didnt have a seat in front of me i would be alright standing if i made it into my sixties.

safe standing. £300 season ticket and you would get some noise from that stand.

alibee73 said:
If i didnt have a seat in front of me i would be alright standing if i made it into my sixties.

Well there were a lot of people standing today and once AV went ahead they weren't doing much singing!!! If you are going to sing it has to be through thick and thin not just when we are winning/leading.

Eccles Blue said:
alibee73 said:

Well there were a lot of people standing today and once AV went ahead they weren't doing much singing!!! If you are going to sing it has to be through thick and thin not just when we are winning/leading.

Thick and thin since 1984 dude, first season ticket cost me £33.00 i think. I am in the SS 120 now and was it not split between the away fans i think it could work. Had some knob telling me to sit down in the SS against hull. Never seen him before, put him straight and got a few nods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.