Our team is built on fight!

mcfcjosh

Right throught the team, with players like yaya, milner, tevez, barry..all the players we have are fighters not just big time superstar names like at madrid. This is very similar to what chelsea did when they started winning and this bunch of players together could really make a good team, unlike if we would have bought loads of big time charlies. This also explains the sales of players like ireland, and robinho (when it goes through) because they don't have that fight in them, well done mancini!

It was the most strong and aggressive City side I have ever seen, and i've been going for over 30 years. That and the passing are the absolute bedrocks of what looks like a trophy winning team to me.

There. I've said it.

Agree, last night when Liverpool put on a bit of pressure after we went 2-0 up the tackling and players throwing themselves in front of shots was superb, then when they did breakthrough Hart was there. A totally committed performance from everyone.

Richards
Zabaleta
Vieira
K. Toure
Balotelli
also

we do have flair players too

Silva
A. Johnson
Robinho
Jo
SWP

Yeah, and with the exception of the 2 full backs we had playing last night, they all had exceptional skill to go with it.
When we get our 2 first choice fullbacks in as well, we are gonna be a handful for any team.

Ant-emilydesign said:
De Jong
Milner
Y. Toure
Tevez
Kompany
Hart
Barry

all real fighters that will never lay down for anyone.

I imagin that Kolarov and Boateng will be the same.

spot on.... :)

Our team is built on a cheque book, nothing more nothing less. Any of which would leave at the drop of the hat. They'll fight just as long as they are starting and are giving a nice wage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.