Our team is built on fight!

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
Here we go again!!! On other threads I thought you were a City fan but I doubt it. Is there nothing you like about the club now???

Spot on Stumpy, bitter envious rag if ever i smelt one - just like his lovechild Stephen Ireland

That's hillarious because I was called a RAG 100 times over for catching on months earlier to what Ireland's character was before the lot of ye, and I got terrible grief for that, while ye were bowing at the "superman" that he was. I was called a WUm, a RAG and every other insult some of the half brains on here could think of, because ye were slower off the mark.

Now the consensus changes, I've rarely had a good thing to say about him, but hey that doesn't matter..I half defend him once because he was shoved out the door, but nothing more or less and I'm called a RAG for not slatting him, a few months after I was called a RAG for slatting him. Well which one is it..maybe I can get an update on what is the popular opinion on here so I'm not called a RAG for disagreeing.

I guess you have to go with the flow here, smile and nod or you're a RAG and a WUM. Forgot that. FFS. Everyone clap hands together of fuck off out the door you WUM right?

Oh and by the way, I never said anything about Given in this topic but because people don't agree with what I said, it's back to the only form of debate known to some..insults in anyway possible. Twisting posts and info as much as ye like. Wow.

Didsbury Dave said:
It was the most strong and aggressive City side I have ever seen, and i've been going for over 30 years. That and the passing are the absolute bedrocks of what looks like a trophy winning team to me.

There. I've said it.

i can't remember a City side with so much muscle in it.
A couple of seasons ago i was posting that we needed some bite in what was a powder puff eleven. We had a certain mister j. barton and that was about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.