Our team is built on fight!

He's not a City fan, he's an Irish fan. God forbid anyone say anything against the Irish, then you're really in for it.

MCFC-alan88 said:
He's not a City fan, he's an Irish fan. God forbid anyone say anything against the Irish, then you're really in for it.

My family are of southern Irish descent too...doesn't make me think he's any less of a knobhead though. CTID :-)

There are certain posters IrishMacca amongst them who have nothing good to dsay about City and I am sure he is a WUM.

According to him the club have

1. Treated Ireland abysmally by letting him go
2. Treated Given abysmally by not picking him
3. Just got players here for the money

Fans and players need to wake up. A manager at Man City has choices as to who plays. The starting 11 is not fixed as it used to be. He has 2 top players for each position but at the end of the day only 1 person can play. That does mean that the player left out is "crap" nor does it mean he has been treated "crap" it just means in the opinion of the manager the other player is better.

Now Barry has said in an interview today that the players are friends but rivals too and that is how it should be. If you work in a target driven industry such as sales you can be friends with your colleagues but you are rivals too this is no different.

The problem with footbal is that the 11 is chosen by the manager and so the only way you can get in the side is to train hard and hope that you get your chance Given like all the others will just have to wait his chance but to suggest that they are all just mercernaries is plainly BS

There hasnt been a lot of criticism i've seen/read in the wider media of Mancini's gk decision, (although i dont read many Irish papers). In fact i cant think of any.

I've said from the first few matches Mancini had that this was the manager
that could take us places. Combined now with players like Yaya, [one of the deadliest passers of a ball i've ever seen], Milner, The incomparable Carlos Tevez and the other outstanding squad members now in a City shirt, this team will win the league within 2 years. This is, because, as stated by the OP, the team now has a fighting mentality and will to win every ball i've not seen for many a year. Crass comments from Irish Macca about cheque books and money being the only motivation are for jealous rag/scouse/chav pundits who are now shitting themselves about the powerful new boys on the block. ALL footballers, whoever they play for want the best deal. Do you think Rooney would have left his so called beloved blue bindippers for half the money because of the rags "History?" This is either naievety on a monumental scale,
or Macca must be some kind of Wum.Hold on for the ride fellow citizens, it's going to be exciting.

chesterbells said:
There hasnt been a lot of criticism i've seen/read in the wider media of Mancini's gk decision, (although i dont read many Irish papers). In fact i cant think of any.

There is not a lot over here either - their concern is the same as ours - we have a keeper that it can be argued too good for the bench but most know that Joe is there on only merit.

BTW - to the OP question - Shay if called upon will not let us down he also has the fight in him when on the pitch.

100 % Agree with this post, the passion is outstanding this season so far, everyone fighting for a place and they really put there hearts intoi the game

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
Here we go again!!! On other threads I thought you were a City fan but I doubt it. Is there nothing you like about the club now???

Spot on Stumpy, bitter envious rag if ever i smelt one - just like his lovechild Stephen Ireland

Isn't this the same cnut that said he would stick by Keane after the Haaland challenge because Keane is from Cork and Cork boys stick up for each other

Never mind that Keane is an utter cnut and a shambles of a human being

Fuck off Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.