Ousmane Dembélé

Aguero, Sane, Sterling, Alexis, Jesus, Dembele is too much. Sane, Jesus and Dembele simply cannot be benched, young talents should play as much as possible. Besides, we have KdB who'll probably play in the attacking trio too (I see B.Silva as 8). 7 players for 3 spots! Too many, don't you think so? Besides, it's impossible to have them all because of the foreign spots restrictions, as @ninjamonkey rightly mentioned.

I am sure if we gave Pep those players he would be happy dont you think?

A club who is trying to compete on all fronts needs as much tactical and player fexibility as possible. Pep has been used to dealing with top players so I am sure he could cope even if some of our fans might struggle

Aguero, Sane, Sterling, Alexis, Jesus, Dembele is too much. Sane, Jesus and Dembele simply cannot be benched, young talents should play as much as possible. Besides, we have KdB who'll probably play in the attacking trio too (I see B.Silva as 8). 7 players for 3 spots! Too many, don't you think so? Besides, it's impossible to have them all because of the foreign spots restrictions, as @ninjamonkey rightly mentioned.

Personally I dont think we will get Dembele but with the amount of games we will have to play and the inevitable injuries we need to cover all bases we have to win the league or get close to winning the champs league this season pressure well and truly be on our squad and especially Pep, saying that though we win nowt cant see our owners sacking Pep.

Personally I dont think we will get Dembele but with the amount of games we will have to play and the inevitable injuries we need to cover all bases we have to win the league or get close to winning the champs league this season pressure well and truly be on our squad and especially Pep, saying that though we win nowt cant see our owners sacking Pep.
Agree, Dembele is just a dream for now. Aguero-Jesus-Sane-Alexis-Sterling + Silva/KdB sounds reasonable. What I was trying to say that if we're getting another expensive young star (Mbappe, Dembele), someone has to go, gametime and squad places aren't unlimited. The majority seem to forget it when discussing a possible transfer of another attacker.

Agree, Dembele is just a dream for now. Aguero-Jesus-Sane-Alexis-Sterling + Silva/KdB sounds reasonable. What I was trying to say that if we're getting another expensive young star (Mbappe, Dembele), someone has to go, gametime and squad places aren't unlimited. The majority seem to forget it when discussing a possible transfer of another attacker.

Last year from January we had Aguero-Jesus-Sane-Sterling-Nolito-Navas-Iheanacho this year we could start with Aguero-Jesus-Sane-Sterling-Sanchez-Dembele which is the better starting group in your opinion I know which is mine

Now it was clear last year that our defence was not the issue it was not being clinical in front of goal. For the ratio of chances created to the goals score we were poor. Clearly this is something that Pep is trying to address hence why he has always said its not about the defence for him it is about the strikers

Now it is clear that City are trying to upgrade the defence at the same time but I can see why we are linked with the likes of Dembele, Mbappe etc we may not get them but no doubt Pep is interested in testing the waters out

Yeah I saw where you were coming from on your previous post I just think Pep sees it differently he knows the type of squad we will need to cope with all the games we will play and why I said we need to get our head around is becoming an elite club with a squad full top players and world class players keeping them all happy, thats up to Pep.

Last year from January we had Aguero-Jesus-Sane-Sterling-Nolito-Navas-Iheanacho this year we could start with Aguero-Jesus-Sane-Sterling-Sanchez-Dembele which is the better starting group in your opinion I know which is mine
No we couldn't. Let's assume that Mendy, Bertrand, Walker, Alves, Alexis are done deals. Then our squad would be

Ederson, Bravo (2 foreigners)
Alves, Walker, Stones, Kompany, Otamendi, Tosin, Kolarov, Mendy, Bertrand (5)
Fernandinho, Yaya, Delph, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne, B.Silva (6)
Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Sanchez, Aguero (4)

It's 17 foreigners, possible maximum, if I'm not mistaken. Adding Dembele would require one of them to be sold.

No we couldn't. Let's assume that Mendy, Bertrand, Walker, Alves, Alexis are done deals. Then our squad would be

It's 17 foreigners, possible maximum, if I'm not mistaken. Adding Dembele would require one of them to be sold.

You were talking about the front 6 now you are talking about the squad.

Kolorov or Bravo would need to be replaced by a home grown player in this case....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.