Ousmane Dembélé

That's the thing though, his awareness of when to pass who to pass to etc, you can teach that to him. The kid is 18. What you can't teach however are those speed, dribbling skills, and being ambidextrous with both feet.

Check out what Coman said Guardiola taught him:

I wish Pellegrini would do this to Sterling. Instead Sterling's instruction in the game is to take the ball on the wing and wait for a fullback to overlap so he can pass it to them.
It was his strength and Liverpool but we've turned him into Nasri.

According to beIN, Bayern have an agreement with Dembele to sign him this summer and loan him back for 1 year.

Really smart buy from bayern if true....

Right when Robbery leave, Dembele comes in.... Munich is setting the team up very nicely with young players.

Yeah man we're totally going to have only Coman and Costa for the next 8-10 years.
Now that would be bollocks.
At least 3 wingers is a must.
So robben and ribery have retired then? Robben is actually getting better and ribery is still top class. Why would dembele go to a club where he is 4th choice, in a 2 horse league? I can understand one, but not both

So robben and ribery have retired then? Robben is actually getting better and ribery is still top class. Why would dembele go to a club where he is 4th choice, in a 2 horse league? I can understand one, but not both

He's supposed to join Bayern and stay on loan at Rennes till 2017. In that year Ribéry's and Robben's contract run out.

Oh snap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.