Ousmane Dembélé

Because Neymar is a forward while Dembele used to play as a winger.

Its like comparing Sergio to Sterling.

But with Barcelona Dembele will play in Neymar position and we will see his numbers then.

Neymar plays LW and Dembele played RW..the right of a front 3

Reus----------Aubameyang---------Dembele

Neymar plays LW and Dembele played RW..the right of a front 3

Reus----------Aubameyang---------Dembele

Sterling played as RW last season

Sane _______Aguero________Sterling

But I got your point.

Neymar is more natural forward "striker" than Dembele who is natural winger.

I assume you don't rate Messi or Ronaldo highly due to the teams they play in too then? What a shite argument.

Best team in Brazil by a mile vs. Not the best team in proper leagues.

Yeah, my arguments shite not yours. Who are you going to compare next, Neymar and Danilo? Neymar and Kieran Tierney?

Best team in Brazil by a mile vs. Not the best team in proper leagues.

Yeah, my arguments shite not yours. Who are you going to compare next, Neymar and Danilo? Neymar and Kieran Tierney?

What on earth are you on about.. You said Dembele is twice the player Neymar was at the same age, I said no he isn't and gave reasons, then you call it a shit comparison when you yourself initiated the comparison. You're weird

What on earth are you on about.. You said Dembele is twice the player Neymar was at the same age, I said no he isn't and gave reasons, then you call it a shit comparison when you yourself initiated the comparison. You're weird

You're comparing a guy playing in Brazil's shit league with a guy playing in Germany.

You're comparing a guy playing in by far the best team in his league with a guy in a team who finished 6th and 3rd.

It's a shit comparison and you know it.

No, I judged the two players, you drew an awful comparison on goalscoring.

Put Dembele in that Santos team and he'd score 25 goals a season too.

Well what on earth are you basing Dembele being twice the player on then? Neymar was at Santos when he was Dembele's age. You are actually bewildering.

On goal scoring and overall game. Then as you always do when you have nothing, you just resort to deriding the opposing views as stupid. Grow up

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.