Ousmane Dembélé

Is Dom off his meds again??

Fuck me, man, chill out!!!

Are you gonna pretend Brazilians only leave Brazil for the money now too? Jesus would still be at Palmeiras if they could match our wages?

Sorry if my response to obvious bullshit isn't as refined as yours, and someone telling me a player is definitely better than another because he scored more goals in Brazil than another did in Germany does come under my umbrella of bullshit.

As I said before, I'd have happily agreed to disagree about the 2 players if it was my opinion vs. Someone else's, but the justification was Shite and deserved calling out.

Are you gonna pretend Brazilians only leave Brazil for the money now too?

Haha. 'Pretend'... all those Brazilians that have been playing in the backwaters of Ukraine and Russia (and now China) go there for the sporting challenge; nowt to do with that cash.

Haha. 'Pretend'... all those Brazilians that have been playing in the backwaters of Ukraine and Russia (and now China) go there for the sporting challenge; nowt to do with that cash.

They do it because they all know it's the gateway to European football.

Or are you suggesting Jesus would be in Brazil if he could get the same money? He doesn't want to compete for the proper trophies in the best leagues in the world, doesn't want to play with world class players, doesn't want to play in the champions league or with a manager like Guardiola?

Or are you suggesting Jesus would be in Brazil if he could get the same money? He doesn't want to compete for the proper trophies in the best leagues in the world, doesn't want to play with world class players, doesn't want to play in the champions league or with a manager like Guardiola?

If there was European money in Brazil then less players would leave and it'd be one of the best.
Why are so many of the players going to China Brazillian?

It's my opinion and you have yours. No need to say it's embarrassing. I also don't use words like 'definitely' when I am not in a position to know for certain...You come across as someone who would carry on posting until 3 in the morning just to have the final say. As I said, it's my opinion and you have yours. Enjoy your Saturday night. Try and relax a bit.

Are you gonna pretend Brazilians only leave Brazil for the money now too? Jesus would still be at Palmeiras if they could match our wages?

Sorry if my response to obvious bullshit isn't as refined as yours, and someone telling me a player is definitely better than another because he scored more goals in Brazil than another did in Germany does come under my umbrella of bullshit.

As I said before, I'd have happily agreed to disagree about the 2 players if it was my opinion vs. Someone else's, but the justification was Shite and deserved calling out.

It's not the debate, opinion people have issues with, it's this air of superiority in delivering your opinion. You aren't here to correct everyone, Dom. You actually look for it like it makes you an authorIty, it's become a common theme..

I've said it before, you're extremely knowledgeable and I enjoy your observations but try being a bit less matter of fact, sometimes!!!

And yes, I'd say a high percentage of Brazilian players leave for the money... you think those leaving copacabana are swapping Odessa for the love of the ship yards?

Brazilians love their country so much if it wasn't for money, none of them would ever cross the ocean. footballing reasons my ass. Or as someone noticed, they would change beaches of Rio for Donetsk and Odessa without money my asd.

There's no footballing reasons these days, only the money. There's no loyalty either, only the money. Few examples of loyalty are all down to players playing at top paying clubs with them being at home usually so it's not hard to be loyal when you're at 200k per week at home club and someone offering you 220 or 250 thousands miles away, why would he bother changing clubs, cities, countries, kids schools etc.. you won't hear for loyal world class player playing whole career at Bolton, Metz, Arminia Bielefeld or Peruggia. They are only loyal to barcelonas, madrids, uniteds and cities of this world.

About Dembele.. huge talent, I like him more than Mbappe, but long, long way for him to reach Neymar's levels and what he achieved in his career.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.