Out of a possible 18, city - 16, united - 9, spurs - 9

No point doing these. We should take one game at a time. Personally I think we are the best team in the league and can beat anyone on our day but over the course of the season we are likely to slip up in certain places. it's just impossible to predict. Wigan is our next game and we should win that but we can't take anything for granted.

You don't appear to have taken our current run of form into consideration. Let's take one game at a time and take off the blue tinted specs.

Uwes Grandad said:
You don't appear to have taken our current run of form into consideration. Let's take one game at a time and take off the blue tinted specs.

10 points from our last six including matches against Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Sunderland away isn't too bad at all. Win tonight and it will 13 from our last six which would be the best in the league.

moomba said:
Uwes Grandad said:

10 points from our last six including matches against Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Sunderland away isn't too bad at all. Win tonight and it will 13 from our last six which would be the best in the league.

Should have been a lot more really with having west brom and Sunderland in there.

i did the bbc prem league predictor to the end of the season and had us winning it by 1pt.

then the next two results were
Utd 2 - 3 BRFC
sunderland 1 - 0 city

neither of which i predicted correctly.

Very hard not to be biased or apply "wishful thinking" to these things.

I'm pretty sure that if you asked a Rag for his predictions, he would have United doing better and City doing worse.

Similarly for a Spurs fan.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of the predictions, it cannot be denied that this is a massive opportunity for us to build a big gap at the top of the table by the end of February, and it's an opportunity we simply must grab by both hands.

Looking at those fixtures we SHOULD be able to build up an eight point lead or so.

Should we only be three points ahead or less by the end of that period then I would be very concerned.

DD said:
Whatever the rights or wrongs of the predictions, it cannot be denied that this is a massive opportunity for us to build a big gap at the top of the table by the end of February, and it's an opportunity we simply must grab by both hands.

Looking at those fixtures we SHOULD be able to build up an eight point lead or so.

Should we only be three points ahead or less by the end of that period then I would be very concerned.

Exactly, I'm not necessarily saying my predictions will be right but ours really should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.