Out of a possible 18, city - 16, united - 9, spurs - 9

as long as we're 4 points clear of United come 28th April I shall be very very happy.
I fall asleep every night dreaming of us beating them on that day and lifting the trophy in front of their fans. Love it? think I would

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Out of the next 6 games

City:
Wigan - 3
Spurs - 1
Everton - 1
Fulham - 3
Villa - 3
Blackburn - 3
United:
Arsenal - 1
Stoke - 3
Chelsea - 1
Liverpool - 1
Norwich - 3
Spurs - 1
Spurs:

City - 1
Wigan - 3
Liverpool - 1
Newcastle - 3
Arsenal - 1
United - 1

117 M34 said:
United will beat Liverpool at home and we won't win at Villa

not sure where your optimism for a yooonited victory comes from . The bindippers always do well at the swamp , and against any top 4 side , i can see liverpool winning comfortably at yooonited

Other than the Spurs game, we're about to enter a sequence of fixtures that we'd be expected to win quite handily, whilst our rivals have a more difficult run. We need to take complete advantage of this, starting tomorrow.

Never seems to work out that way, though. Bastard, bastard football.

We will beat Spurs and United will lose at Arsenal and Spurs.

I think one of Everton or Villa away, conceivable, we will lose one draw one.

So 13 points out of next 18.

Won't be less than that and we will be champions before the end of March.

cleavers said:
BlueRiz said:
spurs bottle it when the pressure is on them.
They didn't bottle it 2 years ago, lets get Wigan beaten first, then worry about spurs.

This.

Honestly, some on here will be on suicide watch if we drop into second over the next few games.

Its a long season with many, many games yet to play.

City:
Wigan - 3
Spurs - 1
Everton - 0
Fulham - 3
Villa - 1
Blackburn - 3

= 11

United:
Arsenal - 0
Stoke - 3
Chelsea - 1
Liverpool - 3
Norwich - 3
Spurs - 1

= 11

Spurs:

City - 1
Wigan - 3
Liverpool - 1
Newcastle - 3
Arsenal - 0
United - 1

= 9

In terms of City's games, if we beat Spurs I'll be absolutely ecstatic. Baring in mind we have no Kompany or Yaya and we'll be up against the likes of Modric, Bale, VDV, Lennon and Defoe, we could be very vulnerable in defence. I just can't see us keeping a clean sheet. On the other hand we are at home and we do have most of our attacking options available so I reckon we'll get a draw, 1-1/2-2.
Everton away - I've learnt to expect defeat from that fixture and have for a number of years. A point would be great. At least Kompany will be back by then.
Fulham at home has a tendancy to be a bit of a bogey fixture, but I reckon we'll put that to rest like we did against Everton in September and run out with a comfortable victory.
Villa away - they've not been great at home this season so I'm confident we'll get something, just hope it's not like last year where they took an early lead then defended brilliantly for about 75 mins.

As for United, I doubt they'll win at Arsenal. Chelsea is a hard one, as it all depends on which Chelsea turns up. On one hand they've beaten us at home yet despite that they've been well beaten by Liverpool, Arsenal and Villa . Chelsea do have brilliant record against United at home though so I'd back them to get something.

I think for us, beating Wigan away is crucial. If we do then I can see us getting our away form back on, if we don't then I'd be quite worried about Villa and Everton.

Ideally, as long as we do well out of the next few games, we can start to build up a better lead at the top. I'm pretty sure the rags will start dropping points against the better teams. Their Dad's Army players will struggle when they run out of games against the "lay down and die merchants of Wigan, Bolton, Fulham and Wolves" and come up against the sorts of teams that fancy their chances against the scum. They have some very difficult away fixtures to come. I am convinced that we'll find out over the next few weeks whether we're head and shoulders above the rest of them or naive bottlers who need more time and allow the rags to limp over the line again.

I will be so glad when Yaya is back. He is difficult to replace.

When listing the next 6 games, people should also be including our seventh game, as we haven't played this week yet. For the record its Bolton at home, another "should win".

This is our time to break clear, if we can beat or draw with Spurs, its when, if we are serious, we can take control of the league, its time to drop the crap recent form, time to drop the crap away form (not won since early November in the league).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.