out of all the old stadiums

I can't believe people are bringing up Goodison Park, it's the only ground left that I fear for my safety at a fire under the away end and in that lower tear your totally fucked. For me I liked the Baseball Ground and Highbury, none football Swinton's ground had something about it.

Griffin Park,had a pub on every corner.Mind you we lost in the cup when I watched City there.
Carrow Rd.,always looked forward to going there,and Great Yarmouth for the night.

I used to enjoy going to Anfield as it was a great crack and I never had any bother there.

I went to Roker Park when we got dumped out of the Cup in 73, and that was a good night. Again, everyone was fine with us.

Highbury was also a pleasant place to visit years ago.

Unfortunately, most of the other grounds in those days we visited were a bit menacing, but that was the way it was, not that it deterred us.

You could get involved or you could ignore it.

Another vote for Highbury for me.

Fantastic old ground, and those cannons at each side of the main stand were very cool.

Shame we always seemed to get thrashed there!

A sunny saturday away day at Highbury was hard to beat. A full house with plenty of singing in the northbank.

I remember when they had the old brass band coming out at half time back in the 80's.

My last game there was when Pires and Henry made a right cock up of that penalty. Oh how I laughed !!!!

I know that they're still current grounds but I loved going to Norwich and Ipswich probably because you knew you weren't going to get any bovver.

If I had to choose one ground though it have to be Villa park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.