Out of the FA Cup or Europa League

This 'tiredness' excuse is rightly starting to bug me now.

Yes we have a few key injuries but the squad has exceptional dept in quality compared to others and it is the business end of the season where the players (you'd think) would be up for every game.

Dont know what it is but something just not right.

Since the early 80s i've been waiting for us to get back into Europe and some folk on here are praying for us to get knocked out cos our little darlings are gettin tired aw i'm gutted for em,do all the other sides in it get passage to semi's without playing or something we have a 25 man squad to cope with the amount of football we play which compared to the 80s seems a bit laughable 42 league games full strength sides in uefa league and F.A.cups if we want to play with the big boys and be successful a lot of games is the price whether its chumps league or europa.I would never say i want City to lose in any competition never ever.

brummie blue said:
After todays performance where we are looking jaded and worn out, and the current injury count,
would you actually mind if we dropped out of either the FA Cup or Europa League for the benefit of chasing a top four finish.

Personally I give up the Europa League, with the amount of games we need to play to win it.

Go for the FA Cup and top four.

Europa, I've backed Kiev to win it at 25's.

Irish__blue said:
This 'tiredness' excuse is rightly starting to bug me now.

Yes we have a few key injuries but the squad has exceptional dept in quality compared to others and it is the business end of the season where the players (you'd think) would be up for every game.

Dont know what it is but something just not right.
Well how do you explain Zabeleta in midfield and Vieira coming on to change the game against Fulham? That's not exceptional squad depth.

We did not name a 25 man squad in January and we included MJ who is still recovering from injury

LMAO I knew there was a reason I avoided this forum for a couple of days.

The only way out now is for we the fans to lock ourselves and everyone at the club into COMS and burn the place down. Anything else might turn out badly.

codespyder said:
I can't believe a question like this is being taken seriously. What does it matter which day of the week they play? And jaded from what? Earning 100,000 quid a week? Yeah, I'll bet that gets real boring real fast...

For God's sake, they're professional players. This is what they do. It's a piss-poor excuse to say "well we should probably drop out of a cup because our players can't handle it". We pay money to watch them win, not to watch them wuss out of matches they're being paid to win.

And if you're talking about injuries, that's even a worse excuse for giving up. Our squad has enough depth at the moment to get the results we need and the injured players are going to be back soon. We have good physios and we have good facilities to help them. There is no reason why we should run away from a tournament because the matches are on a Thursday instead of a Wednesday. Honestly, you're having a laugh.

Your argument started getting stupid from there, THEY'RE NOT ROBOTS NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY EARN.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:52 am --<br /><br />FWIW i think we should try and stay in both competitions for as long as we can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.