Outdoor swimming

shilly8903

Today I went to carrs park in Wilmslow with the children they had a great time splashing about in the River Bollin, it was completely safe as it was about half a metre deep at the most. I plan to go back tomorrow unless anyone else has any other places similar that are child friendly locally to Manchester I can try instead.

We had a lock near me when I was growing up, we'd jump in from the top of the gate when it was full. Dangerous as fook with hindsight , also swim up behind the water fall the gates would make as it emptied....good times

great-white-shark.jpg

Today I went to carrs park in Wilmslow with the children they had a great time splashing about in the River Bollin, it was completely safe as it was about half a metre deep at the most. I plan to go back tomorrow unless anyone else has any other places similar that are child friendly locally to Manchester I can try instead.
I live five minutes away, walk up to Style mill it’s well worth it.

We had a lock near me when I was growing up, we'd jump in from the top of the gate when it was full. Dangerous as fook with hindsight , also swim up behind the water fall the gates would make as it emptied....good times

Yes we also have one in northwich I never actually jumped it looked to scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.