Outside the ground.

Last season at the emirates some "hardman" started slinging coins at us while holding hands with his young lad!! The young lad will now know what his dad looks like with a couple of shiners!! Definatly noticed a change in the arsenal fans over the last couple of seasons though

Ha! Fabianski, I am 41 in a few weeks, and had my first season ticket in the mid-80s, so my time as a blue has pretty much coincided with the worst period of or history, third division and all. So not quite a bandwagon jumper. I certainly haven't forgotten the days of regular hidings from Arsenal, home and away. But the relationship between the fans was better in them days. I especially remember the game when you were four up after 20 minutes, the banter between the City fans and Gooners was excellent that day. However, this seems to have soured since we signed two of your high-profile players and are now presumably perceived as more of a threat, Fair play to you for sticking up for yourself and your club, mind. We'll just have to agree to disagree. The return game should be interesting to say the least and let's hope there's no unpleasantness on or off the field and that we get a proper 11 v 11 game.

LongsightM13 said:
Ha! Fabianski, I am 41 in a few weeks, and had my first season ticket in the mid-80s, so my time as a blue has pretty much coincided with the worst period of or history, third division and all. So not quite a bandwagon jumper. I certainly haven't forgotten the days of regular hidings from Arsenal, home and away. But the relationship between the fans was better in them days. I especially remember the game when you were four up after 20 minutes, the banter between the City fans and Gooners was excellent that day. However, this seems to have soured since we signed two of your high-profile players and are now presumably perceived as more of a threat, Fair play to you for sticking up for yourself and your club, mind. We'll just have to agree to disagree. The return game should be interesting to say the least and let's hope there's no unpleasantness on or off the field and that we get a proper 11 v 11 game.

Well said Longsight and this has now put the issue to bed, so trot along you somewhat deluded Gooners and carry on settling for 3rd or 4th under the French Gawd you seem to adore......'sic'

Our felllow blue summed it up with " relationship between the fans was better in them days"...that was the past, this is now, we are now serious contenders and will get better and better, whereas you will continue your quest for the 'nearly men of the Premiership' and some of the sick chants coming out of the Arse fans yesterday were unforgivable IMO and showed the lack of class from a sizable chunk of your 'fans'...........

Roll on the away game and with a 11 v 11 game hopefully and then lets talk after that !

LongsightM13 said:

Agree with this. I think it is a problem with fans on both sides when in reality we should both be happy we are gunning down each others most hated rivals, or at least battling them.

non of them arsenal fans said a peep at the emirites last season when we was singin "adebayor" outside the ground before and after the game.

some of them yesterday made me laugh "where were you wen you was shit" HAHA do they not remember us all singing when they were 4 up at maine road in like20 mins? the question is where the fuck were they when they were shit?

i believe the arse fans havebecome very very very bitter people.

Glazers_Wallet said:
non of them arsenal fans said a peep at the emirites last season when we was singin "adebayor" outside the ground before and after the game.

some of them yesterday made me laugh "where were you wen you was shit" HAHA do they not remember us all singing when they were 4 up at maine road in like20 mins? the question is where the fuck were they when they were shit?

i believe the arse fans havebecome very very very bitter people.

And I personaly think the money has gone to a lot of City fans heads and they act so acordingly which is one of the reasons you are no longer respected but then I am just making a sweeping statemeant to one post, in reality most of you are good to have a debate with on here and know your roots. Least your not like the Chelsea fans!

Re: lol outside the ground.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
When I have the odd look at other clubs boards, I never see any of this sort of shit. It seems to becoming more regular on here. Talk of Poznan fights, Pwopa nawty Danny Dyer bollocks every other week. No doubt we will get more of the same in two weeks!
This
It is a fucking joke what some of the wankstains on here think is great most of them have know idea about life and could not fight there way out of a paper bag, wankers, I could not get on here yesterday and if this is the shit that was being posted (not this above post, but the topic) I am fucking glad I could not

monkey-trousers said:
There was a group of six Arsenal fans cutting through the passages from the ground towards the Townley after the game. Three middle aged blokes, one lad in his late teens and two children, one a lad about fourteen, the other a girl about ten yrs old. They were slightly behind us and chatting quietly amongst themselves. Suddenly the lad in his late teens was flattened by a dickhead who said, "welcome to Manchester". A few other city fans who saw what happened had a bit of a go at the 'city' fan, who quickly realised he wasn't going to get a pat on the back for his actions. He made a quick dash to the Townley with his smirking accomplice in tow.

The incident was disgraceful, cowardly and highly embarrassing. The arsenal lad was clearly shaken. The other two kids were also upset and frightened. I had two of my kids with me, who also witnessed the whole thing.

We walked with these Arsenal fans for about 1/2 mile as they were parked near us and they were ordinary football fans who follow their team, just like we all do on here.

Tonight, if I am honest, I feel ashamed that this could have happened within yards of the ground. Some knobhead will be stood at the bar, bragging about his act of bravado, while some ordinary decent football fans might be thinking twice about their next trip away, as a result of his actions. Well done big man!
Disgraceful and well done to the Blues who stood it the way of it getting any worse. I walk that route, saw it kicking off on the main road but didn't see anything down that passage way. And glad I didn't as I had my own son with me.

Just confirms what I always knew, that there are always d***heads about that are willing to have a go at the innocent. Others have said on here in the past that you only get trouble if you go looking for it. Never agreed with that comment and as someone who has taken my kids to games for years you always have to have your wits about you.

monkey-trousers said:
There was a group of six Arsenal fans cutting through the passages from the ground towards the Townley after the game. Three middle aged blokes, one lad in his late teens and two children, one a lad about fourteen, the other a girl about ten yrs old. They were slightly behind us and chatting quietly amongst themselves. Suddenly the lad in his late teens was flattened by a dickhead who said, "welcome to Manchester". A few other city fans who saw what happened had a bit of a go at the 'city' fan, who quickly realised he wasn't going to get a pat on the back for his actions. He made a quick dash to the Townley with his smirking accomplice in tow.

The incident was disgraceful, cowardly and highly embarrassing. The arsenal lad was clearly shaken. The other two kids were also upset and frightened. I had two of my kids with me, who also witnessed the whole thing.

We walked with these Arsenal fans for about 1/2 mile as they were parked near us and they were ordinary football fans who follow their team, just like we all do on here.

Tonight, if I am honest, I feel ashamed that this could have happened within yards of the ground. Some knobhead will be stood at the bar, bragging about his act of bravado, while some ordinary decent football fans might be thinking twice about their next trip away, as a result of his actions. Well done big man!

Thats just so wrong and low, what a scrote.
Some right twats about, no doubt the slack bastard was dragged up by his parents.

Fabianski said:
And I personaly think the money has gone to a lot of City fans heads and they act so acordingly which is one of the reasons you are no longer respected but then I am just making a sweeping statemeant to one post, in reality most of you are good to have a debate with on here and know your roots. Least your not like the Chelsea fans!

1. How has the money gone to our heads?
2. Who the fuck are you to say "we're no longer respected"? Have you consulted Ruppert and the rest of your teddies at the end of your bed?
3. If you realise you're being a dick, but contunie being so, why not not stop being a dick and stick to "good debate".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.