Over 30's only

Im 49 and remember the good times, I think those times are just around the corner, only if we dont keep changing managers after every 2 fucking defeats on the bounce.

Mancini will come good.

I'm sick and tired of seeing headlines, pundits and supporters saying "Typical City" or "Same old City" and I'm even more tired of new managers announcing "We've got to get rid of these "typical City" tags"

I'am 52,fifty fucking two ! so here's my two cents worth,yes i have seen the great days and of course i along with all city fans want to see them return,it is my belief that they will very soon.Two defeats on the bounce does not a crisis make,wake up people ! the way i see it too many blues are reading too many redtops and drinking down all the fucking swill they produce and think it's the end of the world ffs.We have the manager,we have the players (and more to come) we have the dosh and most importanly we have the best fucking fans in the world,and that last one is the one i'am most proud off.All i wish to say really to the blues that are filled with doubt is,please calm down take a deep breath think of where we have come from and where we are going to be in a very short time,fellow blues it will be worth waiting for,now wheres my fucking pipe and slippers !

41 years and loving the ride.

Some fans have got to get a grip and see where we are before being pissed off with a couple of bad results and papers having a dig.

Times like this we should be supporting our club and sticking 2 fingers up to the rest of the football world instead of giving them the ammo to fire.

WE'RE CITY TILL WE DIE

I’m 30 and anyone complaining about this season/our players/our manager/losing 2 games in a row/atmosphere/people leaving early/price of a pint can go fuck themselves
I’ve been through some right shit in what is not a long time compared to some of you
I didn’t see us beat the rags until I was fucking 23, and going to school in Trafford through the 90’s was fucking shit
So if people want to really complain about the best players/manager/support I have seen in my lifetime they are either a child, an idiot or a M*ni*h
……...and can fuck off

46. and for what it is worth apart from when i was very very young we have been shite. I am blue through and through and believe me this is the best squad , manager and set up i have ever seen at city. In addition the owners we have are the best in world sport, bar none, though when i read some of the abject misery and utter shite on here i wonder if we deserve them. sucess under mancini will come , ... for fucks sake chillax.

Not happy with some of the things going on, the press will jump all over anything that would provide negative publicity,players out getting pissed, players having a go at each other in full view of everyone in the ground, poor substitutions, poor performances against the so called lesser sides.
I wan`t to see Mancini given time to get things right, no point changing the manager again, Silva has started to produce now and I fully expect the same from our other big names. if we win the next 2 games things will be looking good for the derby, if not the pressure is on, lose the derby and everyone will be at breaking point.
Typical City has not left the building (not yet anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.