A. Cole
P. Jones
Terry / Wio
G. Johnson / K. Wanker

A. Young / A. Johnson
Meireles / Cleverly
Henderson
Downing

Welbeck (can't stand the prick or his fucking annoying celebration)
Little PeaNIS

bluedacris said:
Cech

A. Cole
P. Jones
Terry / Wio
G. Johnson / K. Wanker

A. Young / A. Johnson
Meireles / Cleverly
Henderson
Downing

Welbeck (can't stand the prick or his fucking annoying celebration)
Little PeaNIS

Now, that's a nickname I like!
LOL!

Why is Cech overrated? Best keeper in the world before Hunt kicked him in the head, now everyone says he's rubbish since he came back. Which he isn't but obviously lost confidence with low 1 on 1's and low crosses (any situation where he could get kicked in the head, funnily enough). His shot stopping, distribution and command of his area are still top class. Nobody is pretending he is what he used to be, which is a shame as he was spectacular.

Our defence was woeful in the first half of the season and Cech kept us in so many games. One of which was against blackburn where he broke his nose (imagine how that fucks with your vision). With VDS gone I'd rate him second to Hart in the league. Reina is the most overrated keeper if you ask me, you can't make Gomesesque blunders and be considered one of the best.

Lampard is overrated in the last two seasons. His ability to score goals papers over the cracks appearing in his game with age.

As a 'spud' I could say that our XI is over-rated by the media but they aren't as good as they say, but they are still good.

-Woijech Szcenzney (spelling) the arse*al fans think he is god

-Kyle Walker..good going forward, Unfortunately not good defensively

-Jonny Evans...the fact he starts for United sometimes is shocking

-Michael Dawson...lacks pace, he's English which according to the press makes him better than he is

-Alexander Kolarov...just seems to have a left foot

-Samir Nasri...So far dosent seem to have really impacted city

-Michael Carrick....possibly the only player in the world that has never mad a forward pass

- Mikel Arteta....I don't think he's that good, a poor everton side made him stand out IMO

- Victor Moses... Yes, he's on good form but against people like Richards and Sagna he would be useless

- Tim Cahill....couldn't think of anyone else haha

- Hernandez....off the ball is good, but not good enough for united IMO

Castiel said:
Why is Cech overrated? Best keeper in the world before Hunt kicked him in the head, now everyone says he's rubbish since he came back. Which he isn't but obviously lost confidence with low 1 on 1's and low crosses (any situation where he could get kicked in the head, funnily enough). His shot stopping, distribution and command of his area are still top class. Nobody is pretending he is what he used to be, which is a shame as he was spectacular.

Our defence was woeful in the first half of the season and Cech kept us in so many games. One of which was against blackburn where he broke his nose (imagine how that fucks with your vision). With VDS gone I'd rate him second to Hart in the league. Reina is the most overrated keeper if you ask me, you can't make Gomesesque blunders and be considered one of the best.

Lampard is overrated in the last two seasons. His ability to score goals papers over the cracks appearing in his game with age.
Shame he got such a scary injury, but as a keeper, if you start bottling stuff like I've seen cech do a couple of times this season, you need to think about packing it in.

Cech

G. Johnson - G. Cahill - P. Jones - L. Baines

A.J - T. Cleverly - C. Adam - A. Young

Suarez - Hernandez

josh_spurs said:
As a 'spud' I could say that our XI is over-rated by the media but they aren't as good as they say, but they are still good.

-Woijech Szcenzney (spelling) the arse*al fans think he is god

-Kyle Walker..good going forward, Unfortunately not good defensively

-Jonny Evans...the fact he starts for United sometimes is shocking

-Michael Dawson...lacks pace, he's English which according to the press makes him better than he is

-Alexander Kolarov...just seems to have a left foot

-Samir Nasri...So far dosent seem to have really impacted city

-Michael Carrick....possibly the only player in the world that has never mad a forward pass

- Mikel Arteta....I don't think he's that good, a poor everton side made him stand out IMO

- Victor Moses... Yes, he's on good form but against people like Richards and Sagna he would be useless

- Tim Cahill....couldn't think of anyone else haha

- Hernandez....off the ball is good, but not good enough for united IMO

Well he has dominated everytime we have played you guys so far. Maybe thats a reason why hes on the list eh? haha. I think Ashley Young is more overrated than Nasri.

Welbeck, for sure. I'm shocked he was mentioned only once.

And second one for me is Modric. Very good player but I really can't see why he should be worth the money reportedly offered or needed to buy him. They say Chelsea offered 40 mil. and some 50 mil. would be required to buy him. It's blasphemy for midfielder with barely any goals and assists

MSP said:
Welbeck, for sure. I'm shocked he was mentioned only once.

And second one for me is Modric. Very good player but I really can't see why he should be worth the money reportedly offered or needed to buy him. They say Chelsea offered 40 mil. and some 50 mil. would be required to buy him. It's blasphemy for midfielder with barely any goals and assists

Definitely Welbeck. Couldnt believe that people on here tried to rate him against Balotelli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.