owen hargreaves (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesoup

lee-mcfc said:
bluesoup said:
Agent Hargreaves = No no No no No

This must be the worst news I've heard this transfer window. Spent the last hour trying to reason with this signing and I just can't get my head around bringing in another medical emergency.
the response you will get, is that he is decent (3 years ago) and will bring "experience"

He 'was' decent... and as for experience, we don't need it from him (a self confessed rag wiper) we have ample players at city with experience at the moment. All he will be is a nuisance to the medical team. That is all I'm afraid. I will retain my position of No no No no No!

p.s. Didn't he make some disparaging comments about us in the press last year? Please please please no more mercenaries who just want to steal a living from us.

Re: owen hargreaves

keemcfc said:
Irwell said:
zangatangring said:
What can he do
Lie on the treatment table.
zangatangring said:
what will he do
Lie on the treatment table.
zangatangring said:
and how often
Every week.
Actual LOL!

But in seriousness, he (was) like a rich mans Gareth Barry with more pace and quicker feet, good shot, cross, free kick, tackle etc... All round midfielder.... Can play CM, DM, RW and has played RB.

So he should be good if this works out, as for how often, it's all down to the coaches and medical team IMO...

And whether he can get back to being sharp enough to play in the Premier League. Even if he's fit, he still has to get match fit & that could be beyond him. We have a lot to gain & nothing to lose by finding out though. If he comes back even 70% of what he was, he'll play lots of games for us.

citytillidie24 said:
Talk about jumping the gun, he hasn't even joined yet.

If he does join, back him as a city player. Pay as you play contract so what is there to lose? Some of you are right moaning bastards. Need to calm the fuck down.

Read that interview he did here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ving-story-gifted-footballers-refusal-up.html

Then tell me whether he's going to give it everything he's got to play football. Yeah, he's been injured, but he wants to play and it looks like he wants to join us. He might have a chance to do what Lakey never had the chance to do, and that's return to football, and I'd love to see that happen at City.

Back him if he joins, and in the meantime back the manager, I sure as hell trust Roberto Mancini on this, as well as our medical staff. Santa Cruz was nothing but a mate of Hughes, so don't bring that up.
One of the most moving things I've read on the internet about a living person, to be honest, lol.

Didn't know Daily Mail had it in them.

PLEASE, If you haven't read this, DO IT!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ving-story-gifted-footballers-refusal-up.html

Brennan says it will be done in 48 hours.

Someone has to come up with a song about him faking injury for three years to join City. ;)

LoveCity said:

Someone has to come up with a song about him faking injury for three years to join City. ;)
More like 27 hours

I hope this transfer speculation falsifies the argument of those who didn't consider an extra signing after Nasri *cough* Dax777 *cough*.

I can see this culminating in a calamity though.

I remember everyone slagging of Viera when he came to the club too old and slow, past it and so on. Well he did ok i thought! Mancini knows what hes doing, leave him to get on with it!!

I have a feeling Mancini walked into the medical dept and caught them playing cards because santa cruz has left. As a punishment, he's decided they must earn their corn.

pudge said:
LoveCity said:

More like 27 hours

contract doesn't need to be finalized tomorrow as he's a free agent. I think Thursday or Friday is the deadline for the squad and CL, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.