owen hargreaves (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: owen hargreaves

I doubt the deal will be a problem since he offered to play for free for United once. The only major concern should be passing the medical.

TBH, I would love to have him here. Not only for the purpose of wounding up the Rags, when fit, Hargreaves can stand in as the much-longed cover for De Jong.

Young said:
I doubt the deal will be a problem since he offered to play for free for United once. The only major concern should be passing the medical.

TBH, I would love to have him here. Not only for the purpose of wounding up the Rags, when fit, Hargreaves can stand in as the much-longed cover for De Jong.
He already passed a medical. It's the paper stuff that would need to be sorted before he signs.

Since he's a free agent, he can sign, whenever, irregardless of the transfer window. I bet it'll be done by Friday.

EDIT: They're saying today on Talkshite...who knows though.

jjeangi said:
Young said:

He already passed a medical. It's the paper stuff that would need to be sorted before he signs.

Since he's a free agent, he can sign, whenever, irregardless of the transfer window. I bet it'll be done by Friday.

EDIT: They're saying today on Talkshite...who knows though.
i would say it has to be done today, doesnt the 25 man squad list have to be in tomorrow?

Re: is hargreaves the safety net for de rossi?

birchwoodgingerste said:
reading between the lines city want de rossi surely roma have to sell because he is in the last year of contract so we sign hargreaves just in case tommorow we dont conclude the de rossi deal.watch this space :)

I would say Hargreaves is last choice after De Rossi, Gago, Van Bommel, Seedorf, and all of the the rest of those midfielders we have been linked with since January. We don't seem to have been too lucky in nailing the player we want here. It is more likely that we will get De Rossi on a free in 12 months time I would say and have Hargreaves for the time being.

Hargreaves for this season with Javi Martinez as the permanent long term replacement next summer

Joga Bonito said:
Don't think De Rossi would accept going from being adored as a Roma kid for life first on their teamsheet to sitting on the bench getting some occasional league and cup matches.

I don't think for a second we could get him.. but IF we did, I'm quite sure he'd be among the first names in Mancini's starting XI. Don't ask me in which position or "how he'll keep everyone else happy", as I have no idea.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 am --<br /><br />
Mad 4 It said:
Hargreaves for this season with Javi Martinez as the permanent long term replacement next summer

Martinez would be fantastic. More than fantastic even...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.